Tigger warnings/everything else

An
It has been brought to my attention that I was supposed to make a trigger warning kind of thing before talking about the subject I have. I'm sorry if I have triggered anyone before I wrote this author's note.

Trigger warnings
-sexual assault
-rape
-abuse
-neglect
-homophobia
-self-harm
-murder
-blood
-knives
-gory scenes
-torture
-underaged drinking/smoking
-drug use
-fire

Tell me if I missed any that I should put in!

Regarding smut, I don't know if I will write it. I mean even if I'm a girl who likes girls, somehow I know more about bxb sex than gxg. I don't want to offend anyone by the way I write anything. I might write it in the future, but that will be in one of the last chapters, somewhere along those lines.

All rights are reserved and if this book is anywhere other than Wattpad please tell me immediately. If I'm being honest I don't think it will ever come to that, as my story will probably not be famous enough for that lmao.

This story does contain homosexual relationships as the main character is in one for a big part of it. If you aren't ok with that leave and please rethink all your life choices.

This story is unfinished and I am working on new chapters at all the chances I get. I don't have a schedule but if anyone really wants me to create one I can try to make that a reality.

The only thing I don't like about that is, that if I don't want to write at that moment and I force myself to, my writing is not nearly as good as if I were to create a chapter when my mind is flooding with ideas.

I'm trying to post at least once a week sometimes twice, so just keep one eye open for that.

With all that said I hope you can love this story just as much as I am having fun writing it.

Vote and comment for the chapters if you like them, as it boosts the story into other peoples recommendations!

Thank you for starting my book and I hope you stick around till the end.

Dominique <3