5. Run.

Day 8

Pov: Parker Bernard (dad)

My eldest can't do his job correctly. How the fuck did someone manage to break into our security and delete my company. That's not fucking possible. The tech team is trying to find this son of a bitch and bring him in. He does not steal from me. Especially a company made for ma cherie.

Ma cherie= my darling

I had found her previously but she had a family there. I didn't want to take her away from the people she knew. She was happy where she was. Why would I take that away from her? Plus she wouldn't be safe here. When she's living with her stepdad there is no harm. She won't be kidnapped and tortured so that they can get to us.

Jérémie just told me they have found the man who stole. He's one brave basterd if he thought he could steal from us without a scratch.

"Kidnap them bring them into the basement. Tie them up and torture them if needed for information. If they tell you anything and you are unsure what to do come to me and I'll handle it." I told Jérémie using my mafia voice.

"Yes Don" he responded and left my office. All this shit is really getting on my fucking nerves. I grab a drink and gulp it down. Find this bitch if it's the last thing you do.

Marianne POV

The police left a while ago. Yesterday after that I came back with my chips they were camping on my road thinking I didn't see them. It's almost as if I'm dangling a piece of cheese in front of a rat but all their limbs are tied behind them. Like all they can do is watch and can't change a thing about it. Except the cheese in this situation is the glory of finally taking down Moi. It's exhilarating to watch the desperation on their faces grow after every single crime I commit and they can't prove. I love it.

Moi=me

I went back to the park to check on the progress. And as I expected the park was as it was before empty. No construction workers no nothing. I watched as the butterflies flew, and how the bees fed themselves with nectar. All I was hoping for was the wish that my mom would be around watching nature with me. Singing to me when I fall asleep.

____________________________________

I wake again in the same position, lying on the grass. I sit up and check the time. It was 2:34 I had spent 2 hours lying here asleep. I was still waking up and I didn't notice two large men beside me. I instantly shot up on my two feet. Feeling dizzy as an immense pain shot through my ribs from moving so quickly. I whimpered I held my ribs tightly. Gasping as the wind was blown out of me.

"What do you want" I asked the men looking at them in the eyes.

One smiled slightly and moved closer to me. I moved backwards. I would have fought them but my ribs can't handle that. They just can't. I stood admitting defeat and let them push a liquid into my neck. Most likely going to knock me out for 8 hours so I'd wake up at around 11 pm.

I felt him carry me somewhere and my world faded to black.

____________________________________

I awoke hearing voices outside the door. I was sitting on concrete in the far left corner furthest from the door. Blood splattered the once-white cement. It didn't take me long to put it together. I was in a torture chamber.

I listen carefully to the voices outside. They were speaking French.

"Est tu cave? Elle est une fille de 16 ans elle n'aurra pas pu faire ceci!" He yells to his coworker. I know French and most languages for that matter. Judging by their accent they're definitely from France. The thing that I focused on was my age. I thought I was 15. I don't truly know my birthday but I'm pretty sure I'm 15.
(Are you dumb? She is a 16-year-old girl she couldn't have done this!)