8. The abused become the abuser

Day 12

The past two days I've spent laying in bed thinking. Why would he look at me like he cared? He didn't take me in. He didn't want me. No one wanted me. He probably took one look at my shitty life and went "Oh she's a social outcast that will disrupt my reputation" and left me to die alone. Good ass father.

His loss, I'm fucking awesome. I could kill his ass in an instant. I could kill anyone. I'm just too good at everything. Yeah, his fucking loss. My body is perfect, apart from the bruises and broken ribs. Also, that fact that my left elbow is a little crooked because I hadn't gone to the hospital when Steave broke it. Apart from that my body looks like a fucking goddesses.

That's how I take down some of the biggest crime Lords. Seducing them, then bringing them to their death. Quite fun. Especially when they finally see that there not going to sleep with anyone ever again. The desperate look on their faces as I cut their limbs off and shoved them down their throat. God I love it. No pain no gain right? No one ever said it had to be your own.

My thoughts were interrupted by my alarm clock ringing. Another night without any sleep. Fuck that. I get up, my ribs feeling 100 times better after my trip to the hospital. Even then I wince as I get up. I haven't been to school in over a week. I must have a shit ton of work to do. Teachers don't exactly like me so they won't cut me any slack.

I went into the bathroom and stripped of all my clothes. I walked into the shower and let it burn my back slightly. The welts that previously hurt like hell feel quite a lot more bearable. Moving has proven to be a lot easier compared to 6 days ago. The hospital also added a few stitches to one of the gashes. The deepest one of course.

I hopped out of the shower and made my way to my closet. I decided on a black long-sleeved shirt with a crisis cross at the front. Paired with a pair of patterned gray jeans. I also added a silver chain and a pair of Nike dunks in black to finish the outfit.
(sorry if this is badly explained I really suck at it.)

^without the bag and the back is closed

I put on a few rings that matched and called it a day.