𝐒𝟐 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟐

𝟐.𝟐 || 𝐃𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟏

𝐍𝐎 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀! 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒 𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍:

Welcome back to No Drama! Today we're watching Vienna and Tucker 's interview with WIRED.

This auto complete interview gave us faith in their relationship and showed us their connection. They're so so touchy the whole interview and are playing eye contact tag the entire time. We also noticed some heart felt comments that felt a little too friendly. Our favorite was when they were talking about Vienna– or Vie for Tucker–'s friends.

Vienna said something about her 3 best friends and Tucker commented he loved 'the 4 of them' implying Vienna's involvement in the friend group. Also, Vienna's face of realization when she realized that Tucker was talking bout her was everything we have ever wanted.

Vienna and Tucker are definitely kicking this press tour off with a bang and we can't wait to see what other content we are fed! YAY VUCKER!

Let us know your thoughts below or tag us using #NDWWTSB.

Little to no drama,
No Drama!

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄:

We just landed in Texas because the press tour has led us here. Tucker Kennedy and I in an out-of-state airbnb, alone.

We're in Dallas for interviews before we fly to Europe in a few days which is exciting, but we have to survive this first.

Anyways, we got an airbnb instead of a hotel room because 1. privacy and 2. we can cook and just spend all our time here instead of out in public if we want to. The rest of the people traveling with us are staying at a hotel, so it's literally just Tucker and I.

It's mildly nerve-wracking being here alone with him, but everything is going to be fine. Perfectly fine.

Except that the entire drive here he chose to sit in the middle seat so that he'd be next to me, I fell asleep on him on the plane, and he spent the car ride playing with my jewelry.

So now I'm sitting on my bed in the airbnb. I'm completely unpacked and just sitting on my phone.

A knock on the open door frame made me jump and I looked up to see a smug Tucker Kennedy leaning against the door frame. Woahmygod.

"Hey T, come in," I said and he grinned, walking in and sitting next to me on the bed

"What're you doin in here?" he asked and I tilted my head to rest on his shoulder before feeling an arm wrap around my shoulders to pull me closer. I reached a hand up to hold his hand.

"I unpacked and then got a little distracted," I replied and he hummed. "What have you been doing?" I asked and I felt his head rest over mine.

"Had a meeting and needed to check my emails. What are you thinking for food tonight?" he questioned and I shrugged.

"Are you thinking order in or go out?"

The boy laid back while pulling me with him and I laughed as I instinctually rolled into him more.

"I saw a taco truck on the drive here, we could get that and eat here," he offered and I looked over at him.

"Sounds good to me," I said and trailed my hands up and down his arm. His free hand moved to my waist just under the hem of my shirt and it took everything in me not to react.