𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟎𝟗

𝟎𝟗 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐘𝐂 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭. 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

"T you can't just go ask somebody," I said as he stood up in the restaurant. He did a double-take and ran a hand through his hair.

"Yes I can, they got your order wrong," Tucker replied like it was the easiest thing in the world.

"It's fine, it's not a big deal," I replied trying to not make a scene. 

"Vie you ordered sushi and they gave you teriyaki chicken," he stated and I shrugged.

"It's fine, I like teriyaki chicken," I tried and he smiled.

"Fine you win, I'm gonna go the bathroom while I'm up," and I nodded as he walked away. Okay so I kind of realize that he's not going to the bathroom, but that's not something you can just question, so I chose not to. 

He came back a few minutes later and sat down across from me, "How's the chicken?" he asked and I nodded.

"It's good," I said and he took a bite of his food. We talked for a few minutes and I picked at the chicken. Okay so I might've lied. I don't really like teriyaki chicken, but I'm the last person to complain in a restaurant setting.

 When the waiter came back with my sushi I shot Tucker a look, he just grinned and raised an eyebrow.

"What?" he asked and I realized I'd been looking at him.

"I don't like you, but thank you," I said and his grin widened.

"I can't believe you'll call people out on set like it's nothing, but you won't say anything when they get your order wrong," the boy teased and I shrugged.

"It's not my place I guess," I replied and we both laughed.

"Want a drink?" he asked and I shrugged.

"Yeah why not," I replied and he smiled.

"That's the spirit, what're we thinkin?" Tucker asked and I flipped through the drink menu.

I should probably mention that we're at dinner not lunch, and filming doesn't start 'till 1 tomorrow, so we're fine. I'm not really sure how we ended up out to dinner together, but here we are. 

"Espresso martinis?" I offered and the boy nodded.

"Sounds good to me," he agreed and I looked at him.

"Should we just wait till the hotel? We can get drinks up to the room and nobody questions anything," I suggested and Tucker shrugged.

"They'll serve us here, hundred percent, but up to you," he said without any judgement, which you don't really see often, it's weirdly refreshing. 

"We should probably wait, I don't want to risk it mid filming," I decided and he nodded. 

"Whatever you want Vie. Wait does this mean we get to hangout in your room?" Tucker smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Is that all you got out of this conversation?" I retorted and he shrugged, leaning back in his chair, hot. Wait. Why the fuck did I just think that? This is no bueno.

He ran a hand through his hair and his bicep flexed, the dim lighting in this restaurant is not doing me any good. Stop Vienna. I did, and took a bite of my sushi to distract myself. 

"This sushi is actually so good," it was another thank you.

"I'm glad, how do you get teriyaki chicken and sushi mixed up? I mean I get two rolls, but whole different meal is kinda crazy," he commented lightly and I chuckled.