𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟓

𝟏𝟓 || 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌:

This morning when I woke up, my heart dropped to my feet in the most interesting way possible. I felt two arms wrapped around me but I could tell that Tucker was awake, just enjoying me mentally freak out and then gain my composure in his arms. 

"Morning Vie," he said in his morning voice and I gave in, leaning back into him more.

"Hi T," I replied, intertwining one of my hands with one of his over my waist. "What time is it?" I mumbled and he held me closer.

"5. I ordered breakfast so we have until like 5:40 instead of 30," he said and I tilted my head to look at him.

"Fuck. What happens if we just call in sick?" I asked and Tucker laughed.

"We ruin the plans of a ton of crew people and make them reschedule. Also I don't know if you remember but I promised I wouldn't ruin your schedule so," Tucker replied and I sighed. 

I rolled over in his hold and laid on top of the boy attempting to fall back asleep, but Tucker wasn't having it.

"Vie we gotta get up," he tried and when I didn't reply Tucker just sat up, scooped his hands under me, and then stood up with me in his arms. I didn't fight him as I wrapped my legs around his waist and hid my face in his neck pressing feather kisses over his hickeys from yesterday. "Vienna," he breathed out and I grinned. I like waking up like this.

"Tucker," I replied a little condescendingly and felt him pinch my thigh. My breath caught and I know that he felt it. Oh well.

Tucker sat down on a barstool in his kitchen with me on his lap and I melted into him, accidentally rolling my hips to get comfortable.

"Vie," he warned and I learned that I like that voice. That voice seemed to seep into my skin, engrain itself in my brain, and travel all throughout my bones. 

"What T?" I asked innocently as I just barely adjusted my hips.

"Fuck," he breathed out and then pulled in so that he was speaking into the shell of my ear, "You can't do that when you have me wrapped around your pretty fucking finger Vienna." OH. OKAY. YEAH NO PROBLEM. EXCEPT PROBLEM: THAT WAS REALLY FUCKING HOT. 

"You can't say these things to me at five in the morning T," I commented and saw his lazy smirk.

"Yes I can, you're too perfect to not praise you all the time," he replied and I've never been flustered quite like this.

"Tucker you don't have to–" lie would have been the next word but he cut me off.

"I'm the asshole not the liar Vie," Tucker said with a smug smile and I rolled my eyes.