𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟒

𝟏𝟒 || 𝐖𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐓𝐕...

I left my house and drove to Tucker's, ignoring the voice in the back of my mind saying to just turn around and go home. Tucker's house isn't that far from mine, only a 10 minute drive, so I don't have much time to think before I'm standing on his doorstep. 

I knocked and the front door opened to reveal Tucker, more specifically Tucker in shorts, only shorts. Ah fuck. I looked up at him instead of getting distracted by his abs like any normal person would. I most definitely did not.

"Hey T," I said and the boy grinned.

"Vie," he replied as I walked in, slipping my shoes off at the front door, and made my way to his living room. The boy trailed behind me, "Want anything to eat or drink? Water?" he offered and I shook my head.

"I'm okay, thanks though," I replied and he hummed as I laid down across his couch. "I'm so fucking tired T," I groaned and he chuckled.

"Me too," Tucker agreed, lifting my head up so he could sit on the couch before laying my head on his lap. Oh okay.  

"Only like three more days," I said as my eyes closed and he ran his hand through my hair.

"I'm gonna miss seeing you every day," he stated and I nodded.

"Me too, not looking forward to meetings 24/7," I said and the boy chuckled again.

"Not what I meant, but sure Vie," Tucker added teasingly and I smiled in content. 

"I'm sure it's not, always somethin with you T. You'd think that me remotely putting up with you would be enough, you're lucky you're hot," I replied and his hand playing with my hair tugged suggestively.

Wait he's so hot.

"Vie you're such a flirt," he commented offhandedly and I looked up at him. 

"And you still haven't done anything about it," I replied easily and grinned as the look of shock started to melt off his face. 

"What do you want me to do?" Tucker asked in an innocent tone, but there was nothing innocent about it. I smirked and in one motion managed to sit up and straddle him.

"Something," I whispered as I leaned back a little, giving him the space to be able to see me, and the boy blinked a few times to register what's happening. Once he registered though, it was game over. 

"Yes ma'am," he replied and countered my move by lifting my waist and simultaneously flipping us and leaning me back on the couch so that he's hovering over me. I took a second to process that and just looked up at him, waiting for him to do something, batting my eyelashes a few times in a futile attempt to ignore the butterflies trying to kill my stomach.

We laid there looking at each other for a minute, not awkward, but trying to figure out what the other wanted. It's an inquisitive silence and I'm using every second of it to commit every one of his features to my memory. I weaved one of my hands into his hair at the nape of his neck while the other traced his shoulders. 

After our little tense moment, Tucker leaned down to kiss my jaw. He trailed kisses from the corner of my lips, up my jaw, down to my collar bone, across my chest, up the other side of my neck, and back down my jaw before hovering right over my lips. 

"Fuck this," I mumbled and used the hand woven into his hair to pull him into a kiss. This one was different than our acting kisses. It wasn't practiced or pristine and i'm sure it wasn't pretty. Instead it was exasperated and messy and I cannot get enough of Tucker Kennedy.