𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟎

𝟏𝟎 || 𝐏𝐨𝐯 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐘𝐂

I didn't wakeup hungover, but I did wakeup feeling the weight of last night. It's like I can still feel him here. When I went to get ready this morning I felt the ghost of his eyes watching in the mirror, when I looked to the coffee table and saw the demolished dessert table I got flashbacks to being that close to Tucker Kennedy.

I shook it off the best I could and headed up to the filming suite upstairs. I was lucky to get an elevator trip alone, I love talking to strangers, but in this headspace I'm not sure I can hold a decent conversation. 

Tucker was already in hair and makeup and grinned when he saw me walk in, "Late night?" he asked and I laughed.

"Ha ha," I said sarcastically and he handed me a bag off the counter. "What's this?" I asked as I took the paper bag and he shrugged.

"Open it," he replied and it was a bagel sandwich, the same way I'd ordered it the other day.

"Thank you, I'm starving," I commented and caught his smile in the mirror.

"Course," the boy said and nodded towards the counter where there was also two coffees. "The one on the left is yours," he added and I shook my head.

"You're still not real," I said and he laughed. "How did you end up here before me and go out to get this?" I asked and he looked at me.

"It's 12:40 Vie," Tucker stated and I laughed.

"Okay fair. I woke up twenty minutes ago," I said and he got that stupid look in his eye.

"Did you stay up late?" he asked innocently and my jaw would've dropped if we weren't in hair and makeup. Everyone else seemed preoccupied and the normal sounding question didn't send up any red flags.

"Yeah started a new show," I replied and the boy's smile shifted a little. Oh I actually got to him. 

"Do you like it?" Tucker asked, apparently recovering quickly.

"Eh it's okay," I said and his jaw dropped playfully.

"What show?" he questioned, both of us talking in circles to make this sound normal.

"Kaleidoscope," I replied and Chloe was interested in our conversation as she did my blush.

"Oh I watched that, what episode did you start on?" she asked.

"Blue I think? I don't really remember," I commented and Tucker took that one personally.

"Oh is that the closed loop one?" he asked and I nodded. "I started that I think, I don't think I ever got very far into the season though. You're convincing me to finish it though," oh he's still bold, that wasn't a one time thing. WHY ARE WE TALKING IN CODE?

"The concepts better than the show, it was entertaining though," Chloe replied cluelessly and I made eye contact with Tucker who had a subtle smirk on his face. "Hey look up please," Chloe said as she did my mascara and I used that time to try to forget about Tucker, unsuccessfully of course, but it's always worth a shot. 

"Vie are we getting dinner?" he asked a few minutes later and I looked up from my phone.

"I don't know, depends on who's in town. Kendall's been texting me cause she's here," I replied.

"We could have a big dinner, I think I've got a few friends here too– wait, Kendall Jenner?" Tucker backtracked and I laughed.

"What other Kendall is there?" I asked and he blinked a few times.