𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟎𝟓

𝟎𝟓 || 𝐂𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞?

It's been three days of filming on the soundstage with the 'Jennings' family, and I think we may have all the footage in the house. Today the filming is all on location in Malibu. This is one of the only weeks we're filming in LA, so I guess they're taking advantage of all the sights. I think it's at a hotel?

Honestly I'm not too sure, I'm off book for the whole movie so I sort of stopped paying attention to the scene schedule until the morning of. It's currently 5am, and I need to leave the house in the next 10 minutes to get to Malibu on time. 

The drive there isn't bad, maybe 30 minutes at this time of day. I started driving and Riley called through the car, outlining all the scenes for today. The goal of today is to get through a 'Malibu montage' of James and Emma. It also includes the scene of us like almost having sex? I think we're under covers and I'm not wearing a shirt? 

Honestly, I don't care what it is, I'm just excited to be in Malibu for the day. 

When I pulled up to The Surfrider Hotel, I was surprised to see Tucker Kennedy sitting on the front bench, scrolling through his phone, and holding a drink holder. I pulled into a parking spot that they had reserved and got out of my car. 

I walked over and saw Tucker now off his phone and looking up at me. He smiled, "Hey Vie," he said sweetly and I looked at him like he grew another head. 

"Nobody calls me that," is what I opted to say and he shrugged. 

"Coffee?" he offered and I took it out of his extended hand

"Thanks? How did you get my drink order?" I asked and Tucker grinned. 

"I texted Reed, who sent me Riley's contact info, and then I asked her," he said nonchalantly and I took a second to process that information.

"You asked Riley?" I asked, my guard dropping a little, I think I'm in minor shock.

"Hey, I told you I was gonna get you to like me, I'm not taking that lightly," Tucker replied and I shook my head.

"Alright, thank you," I said again and he nodded.

"Anytime Vie," he tried again.

"Yeah still not happening," I commented and he chuckled.

"It'll grow on you," he said as he stood up and we turned to walk inside. 

We didn't say anything else as we split ways. I went to hair and makeup and checked my phone as I sat in the chair. 

𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒:

𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯🍋
𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘩𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘴⚡️

𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝 ⚡️
heyy hi hi
so 
how's ur morning 😁

𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 🍋
reed.
what the fuck
how did that conversation
even start

𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝 ⚡️
he lowkey just texted
me and asked if i knew
ur order

i said no
he said who would know, riley?
i said yes
he said can i have her number
i sent it like the good friend
and wingman i am