𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟎𝟖

𝟎𝟖 || 𝐁𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬

We finished filming the first scene and then Tucker and I dipped to find some bagels. We're not filming again until tonight, so we basically have the whole day free. My security detail ended up coming with us because I'm not sure how long we'll be out.

Tucker and I found a bagel place close bye and there wasn't really a line which was surprising, but we were happy. The two of us sat down outside at a table and ate our bagels.

It's become kind of routine at this point. Whenever Tucker and I are filming together we always get our lunch breaks at the same time, so we go out and get some food together. It's nice honestly, very consistent, and I get to figure him out a little.

After the bagels we walked to central park to hangout and ended up sitting on a park bench with our coffees, just taking a minute to regroup. My security found another stood nearby, but far enough to give us some space.

"What're you thinking for your SNL monologue?" Tucker asked and I adjusted on the bench to face him. I'm on the opposite end so I turned toward him and tucked my leg in so I can sit sideways. The boy is relaxed opposite to me, his arm over the empty bench so he's already angled towards me more.

"Probably something about working for Disney, just never actually saying the word Disney so I don't get sued," I replied and he laughed.

"Yeah, you'll do great Vie, and you definitely have an eventful life to pull from. I'm sure there's stories about Fire & Ice" he commented and I nodded.

"Did I tell you about what happened on that show?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No, nothing specific," he replied and leaned in a little to be more engaged. You know that feeling when the energy of a conversation shifts just right and it tips the scales of your split second decision? That happened in my mind as I choose to tell Tucker about this show, and then I started praying that I made the right choice.

"The director was a weird guy and I clocked it from the beginning, but I thought it was the coolest show ever, so it didn't matter much. Wait, do you remember when in like the third season everyone got new supersuits?" I asked as a sidenote and the boy nodded, still listening intently.

"Yeah, but I'm not sure I like where this story is going," Tucker commented and I shrugged.

"It's not terrible, but when those new suits got added I realized that a lot of people were looking at me," I started and the look in his eyes was caring, but not pity, which is something I didn't know I needed. "So, the suit was skin tight, the most uncomfortable thing ever, but again, didn't care. The point is, I was 11, and the director always made us do like 40 takes of the fight scenes where we were all in the suits.

It wasn't obvious at the time, but even then I knew that it was too many. There was no way it took that many takes when I knew we all got everything right. Oh and then there was the scene where I kissed a guy, which was my first kiss–on screen and off– and we legitimately did it 37 times. I was still 11 and then I kissed a different kid the next season, and in that episode it was still crazy amounts of takes," I started to realize I was talking too much and changed the direction of the story.

"I'm starting to get off the point of this whole rant, which is that there is so much comedic value here. I mean, skin tight super suit at 11, crazy director, and my first kiss, all on one show. Comedy doesn't get much better than that. Also I realized that I rambled about the creepy guy for a little too long and I didn't mean to, so that's my bad," I finished in a faux-brazenly way and internally cringed at myself for divulging way too much information to Tucker of all people.