𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟏

𝟏𝟏 || 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐘𝐂 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭. 𝐒𝐍𝐋

We wrapped filming in New York 10 minutes ago and I'm already in my room getting ready for SNL. I'm in my room to change and at least take off the makeup I have on right now. So far this week I managed to sneak over to SNL on Tuesday for promos, Wednesday for a table read of sketches, went back Thursday, and yesterday I was there immediately after filming until like 11pm. We weren't supposed to film anything for the movie today, but Gemma ended up needing a few more takes.

All my time in NYC has been spent filming for WWTSB, going back and forth to SNL, and hanging out with Tucker.

Since this was so last minute, SNL was able to work around my work schedule and adjusted the times of their meetings, especially the table read, to fit into my breaks from filming. That was honestly a life-saver because I don't think I would have been able to pull this off otherwise. 

Also, Tucker is randomly just laying across my bed on his phone, just chilling while I stress to get out of here on time.

"The show doesn't start without you pretty girl, nothing to worry about," I heard him say as I was rapidly sorting through my closet to find my outfit. 

"Funny," I replied and finally found the outfit. 

I tossed it on the bed without thinking and only realized he was still laying there when I heard, "Ow."  

"My bad, forgot you were here," I said with a sweet smile and he rolled his eyes and then rolled off the bed. 

I was in the bathroom frantically making sure I had everything when I felt two arms wrap around me and pull me back a few steps. I tried to escape, but his hold tightened and I gave up. 

"Hey, you're fine Vie, just take a breath," Tucker whispered and when I didn't calm down he spun me around. "Look at me Vienna," he said and I looked up. "You have nothing to worry about and frantically searching this room isn't going to get you anywhere. Just take a breath and tell me what you need so I can help you find it," he said with a level of calmness that almost made me cry.

"Sorry I just–" I've never had anyone do this for me.

"Don't apologize to me for that, I get it. Just tell me what you need Vie," he cut me off  and I sighed.

"I need the outfit on the bed, the dior makeup bag, my curling iron, my actual bag, the second outfit change, my jewelry that's laid out, phone charger, phone, and apparently my brain back," I said and he chuckled.

"Okay, so you get the makeup bag, curling iron, the outfit you're gonna change into, and I'll get the rest, sound good?" Tucker suggested and I nodded before attempting to leave.

"What?" I asked and he just pulled me into an actual hug, cradling my head against his chest. I snaked my arms around him as his rested on mine.

"Just breathe, everything's gonna be okay. You're gonna do amazing, you know everything that you need to, you're funny, and you already look gorgeous. It's gonna work out," he whispered and kissed the top of my head as he held me. My heart is in my feet.

"Thank you T, not sure what I'd do without you right now," I replied as his hold loosened a little.

"Well you don't have to worry about that, you ready?" the boy asked and I nodded into him, ignoring the way my head was starting to float and how my heart was telling me not to let go.

"Yeah, it's gonna be fine," I said mostly to convince myself and he smiled.

"You are," he agreed and tapped my arms one more time before letting go. I smiled up at him before turning back and started getting what I needed to. It was easier honestly, now that I know what I'm getting. I have to think about it less and I appreciate it.