Coriolanus | 16

I can't feel my face and it is the best feeling ever. I'm screaming to the music, kissing Mercedes every chance I can get, and taking shots from strangers on the dance floor. I'm glad I left my suit coat in the booth with Tigris or else I would've passed out from heat exhaustion by now.

"You think you can keep up big boy?" Mercedes yells over the music looking up at me through her thick eyelashes. I nod my head not knowing what she meant by that, but agreeing nonetheless, because whatever she has to say, I'm game. She unwraps her arms from around my  neck giving me one last kiss on the lips before turning around leaving her back to me. oh.

Pushing her back up against me.

I stand still in shock by the way her body rolls to the music and I have a front row seat, until she turns over her shoulders placing my hands on her hips hinting at me to move with her and I happily obliged. Her movements and my exploring hands running from her inner thighs, to her outer hip, up to her breasts that are threatening to spill out of her corset top. I cup them pushing her closer against me as she reaches her arms behind her head around the back of my neck, pulling me down to lock me in a kiss.

There's a never ending pressure building inside of me threatening to release as I have never been edged this hard and long before. I've never been edged before because she is the first girl I've had any experience with except for a few magazines I innocently collected from my neighbors mailbox versus our own.

I can feel her rolling her hips over my tented pants on purpose making it worse to ignore, it also doesn't help she lines up perfecting with me when she has those heels on. She leans forward reaching down to her toes still maintaining to keep that mesmerizing movement going. I grip the back of her neck pulling her back so I can lean down into her ear, "I"m going to cum in about 5 seconds if you don't stop and we get out of here." I admit though gritted teeth breathing heavily as she turns to face me with her mouth wide open and then nods dragging us back to our booth upstairs. Tigris sits with the others, everyone seeming to stay in a good mood.

"Tigris are you tired my dear?" I heard Mercedes ask sweetly in her ear pouring three more shots to cleanse the palette. Tigris nods back aggressively and we take our final shot leaving the others to enjoy the rest of their night.
-
"Goodnight Tigris let me know if you need anything," I hear Mercedes close her door quietly and pass by my own. I'd changed into fresh boxers waiting for her to make an entrance.

After a few minutes, becoming increasingly inpatient, I slip clumsily out of my room and open the door to Mercedes' room, "Des?" I call out surveying her room.

"Hey pretty boy," Her voices sends chills crawling over my skin as she turns from the bathroom door wearing her infamous slip dress and robe combo with her hair in her face and makeup wiped off clean.

"Oh Des. Look at you," I lock the door to her room and stride over to where she stands, grabbing her waist, I spin her around so that her back is flush against my abdomen. We stare at each other in her bathroom mirror, both our breaths intensifying each moment that passes.

"Now, I want you to dance on me like the club," I whisper in her ear shifting her hair to the left side of her neck as I plant a soft kiss behind her ear. She does as she's told, but it feels different. "Put your heels on."

She looks up at me through the mirror, a smirk playing on her lips as she pushes back on me to allow her to grab the shoes. I take a moment to attempt to tame my hair watching myself as I sway from the alcohol.

"Better?" She asks returning with only the high heels on. Fucking hell. I nod my head a little too aggressively and join her by discarding my boxers. She stand in front of me with her back against my torso again, shifting to plant a kiss on my cheek before hinging at her hips, resting her arms on the sink countertop.

I spit down her back watching it follow the divot down her spine to where I can catch it in between her legs swirling around her folds feeling the discharge mix. Watching her in the mirror, she bites down on her arm and hitches her breath when I circle around her clit.

Switching my pace every few seconds causes her to murmur out arching her back, moving from her forearms to her palms on the counter. Allowing her breasts to come into view. I quickly get sidetracked and reach around the front of her rolling and pinching both breasts at the same time.

After a few minutes I'm back to applying sloppy kisses to the back of her neck and spine before she cries out," Just fuck me already Coriolanus my legs are going to give out."

I quickly oblige pushing air out of my lungs as I bend her down further to create easier access. I slide in with ease, having to control myself momentarily before risking movement.

After a few minutes of grunting, begging and pleading my thrusts become sloppy after the trance of her ass rippling upon every contact with my hips I bury deep for my release pulling her face to mine as I finish.

"Jesus Christ Des," I pant holding her against me suddenly feeling the pain in my legs from standing and dancing for hours on end as I'm sure she is going through the same.

"Sleep with me tonight Coryo," She turns to face me green eyes boring into my blue. I tuck her now damp hair behind her ears and nod, letting her guide me to her bed where we both sleep naked, fearing the new day tomorrow.