Mercedes | 7

Making out in a closest is definitely not my proudest moment. Not knowing who I'm making out with as I have already forgotten due to the affects of the alcohol, my least proud moment. But boy, is it amazing.

He continues to keep me pinned against the locked door with his hips as his hands trial up and down my figure lingering over my breasts and ass, trying his hardest not to be too aggressive with his movements. His lips crash against mine as we fight over dominance, his height quickly giving him the upper hand as his tongue battles with mine. I grab his full arm with one hand and lazily sweep my other on his toned back due to the alcohol slowing my intensity, I've had way too much to drink.

a knock pounds on the door with a mumble from the other side, I'm unable to make out what they say as the music is still blaring even in between the barrier of the door. My make out partner doesn't seem to care, or hear as his lips leave mine and he begins to trail kisses down the side of my face to my neck stopping to leave licks and bites along the way. I let out a gasp as the touch fills my body with a tinkling sensation.

I reach out and grab a hold of the curled mop on his head and tighten the grip on his arm. He answers by grabbing my ass again and squeezing as he plants a kiss at the deepest part my neckline will allow. I let a moan slide out from my lips from his hot breath flowing down the opening of my dress over my breasts.

He makes his way back to my neck and plants sloppy hard kissing up to my ear, "I'm glad I got to see you after all this time. I've thought about you everyday since we've met." He speaks deep, slurred and hushed as if anyone could hear him. I get full body chills from the sound of the unfamiliar voice and reply by grabbing the sides of his face and clashing our lips on each other again.

The knock sounds at the door again followed by the handle twisting back and forth, "Des I can't find Coryo! I saw you go in here! Can you help me? I'm sorry, but I'm starting to worry!" Tigris, Jesus what a cockblock. I let out a sign against my suitors lips and push his face away. I turn to open the door, but he grabs my hand, spinning me back around with my arms in his grip.

"Mercedes, it's me," The voice speaks quickly with urgency in his tone releasing his grip on my arms and placing his hands on the side of my hips. I can't make out any features from the darkness surrounding us. I begin to touch his face to feel the shape of his jawline, nose, lips, nose. NOSE. THAT is a SNOW NOSE. I'd know it anywhere.

I push him off of me as I feel my face blanch. I'm no longer hot, I just made out with my best friends younger cousin, "Coriolanus Snow what the hell? How did we get in here?" I whisper yell try to fix my twisted dress and press down my hair.

"I really don't know to be honest, but we can't let her know," He shoots back also taming his appearance I'm guessing.

"Yeah I know that much. Jesus Christ what a mistake. Okay you stay in here off to the side where she can't see. I'll sneak out and you come out a minute later. Deal?" I think fast feeling sober already. I make out him nodding unable to speak. I unlock the door and creep out closing it behind me.

"Holy shit, whoever you just made out with, can I get next?" She asks wide eyed at my appearance as she begins to do a better job at adjusting my hair.

"Fuck no," I basically yell back at her, nausea overcoming me as my mouth begins to fill with water, "I think I'm going to be sick." I push her hands off me bending over with my hands on my knees, probably flashing those behind me.

"Oh god I knew coming to your ex's house was a bad idea," She helps me stand back up and leads me to the outside of the house on the back porch facing the lake. The muffled music and breezy air instantly calms me down as I take deep breaths. I pull my hair off the back of my neck and lean again the deck railing.

Looking into the house, as the whole wall I'm facing is made out of windows, I see Coriolanus sneak out of the closest looking both ways before meeting my eyes, he smiles. Jesus he has my lip stick stained to his lips. He fights his way out of the house meeting us outside.

"Coryo Thank God!" Tigris exclaims putting her hand on her forehead. "You need to wipe your mouth off. Who the hell did you have the balls to make out with?" She asks scoffing in surprise.

"I really don't know to be honest, she had to have been older," He runs his hand through his hair throwing me a wink that goes undetected by Tigris, but very detected by the heat between my legs. He wets his hand with his tongue and rubs at the lip stick around his lips, it doesn't budge.

"Well good for you cousin," She puts a sweet smile on her face and tosses the rest of her drink into a nearby trashcan. "I don't know about you two, but I'm ready to go home. Coryo are you okay with staying at the club tonight? I don't feel like walking home after the drive."

Coriolanus looks my way and back to his cousin, "Whatever you want to do Tigris. As long as our gracious host doesn't mind the extra company," His eyes wander up and down my frame as he finishes his words.

I instantly get hot and feel nauseated again.