Mercedes | 11

"Come on Bunny play nice," Ambrose snarls following behind me up the stairs. Without looking behind me I can feel his eyes boring into my ass. We reach the top of the stairs where there are a few couples here and there, finding space to make out with one another. Ambrose snakes a hand around my hips and pulls me close into his side, so I don't run away from him. So I can't run away from him. "Where's your room in this shit hole Dessy. I can't remember."

I don't respond, only keep walking into the torture that awaits me. Once we reach the door I hesitate before turning the handle, thinking of a last ditch effort to free myself. "No ones coming for you Bunny, let's get this over with as painless as possible," He nibbles on my ear opening the door for me, before pushing me into the dark room. "What a stupid fucking slut you are Dessy Bunny. Always coming back to me like the good whore you are." The door slams behind me with the sound of the lock clicking. He chuckles lowly as he turns the light switch on.

He turns back to me his smirk dropping as he looks past me. I begin to turn to see what catches his eye, "Who the fuck are you?" Ambrose basically spits pushing past me, throwing me off balance due to my nerves and the alcohol in my system. I turn once I regain my balance and see Ambrose slamming Coriolanus Snow up against the wall with his hand around his throat.

"Ambrose get off of him!" I scream, lunging at him. I pound on his back watching as Coriolanus grabs at his neck. Ambrose is shorter than Coryo, but clearly overpowers him.

"You get off of me you slut!" Ambrose releases one hand free from Coriolanus and reels back, a loud slap smack across my cheek sending stars in my vision, as I trip back a few steps gasping. "Who the fuck is this lanky piece of trash?" He points back to Coryo.

It's as if it were slow motion. Coriolanus pupils dilate with intensity as his face twists, he reaches out grabbing Ambrose by the neck with both hands himself due to his longer limbs. With such force Coryo knees Ambrose in between the legs throwing him to the ground.

"Stay down Ambrose before this gets worse for you," Coriolanus gasps out stepping on Ambrose chest. "Go get security, I'll hold him," He looks to me, the fury still burning in his eyes. I quickly throw off my heel rushing downstairs to grab Pluribus and a few of the bartenders, pushing past bodies as everyone drinks and carries on having no idea what is going on around them. The blissful ignorance of capitol citizens.

"Pluribus please come quickly," I pull him from his post and the four of us rush up the stairs to my room. My heart races at the thought of how easily Ambrose could throw Coriolanus on his ass and beat the shit out of him. I open the door and find myself standing corrected. Coryo looks in worse shape than I left him, but Ambrose is on the ground again, knocked out?

"Snow lands on top," Coriolanus throws a wink my way before spitting blood down on Ambrose.