Chapter 43

Chapter 43

Bracing his legs apart, he held his shoulders against the wall, keeping her tight against his body with one hand as he took hold of her hair with the other and kissed her like he was starving. He was never going to get enough of her, this much he knew. All he had to do was convince her there was no one else. It had taken everything he'd had last night not to mark her, he'd come damn close when her body had been pinned beneath his on all fours. She took his control and shredded it, erasing all his patience.

Right now, she was rocking into him and devouring his mouth, biting like she needed to consume him, and damned if he wasn't willing to let her do everything she wanted. When she suddenly slid down his body until her feet were on the floor, he was momentarily dazed until she took her mouth from his and began to move down his chest.

Christ.

Dropping his hands to the side, he let her move at her own pace. pressing them against the wall to stay standing and let her do as she wished. As she undid his belt and zipper, he had to suck in a breath, knowing where this was going and afraid to do anything that might change her mind. When her hand closed around his hard flesh, his knees almost buckled, which was ridiculous, this wasn't his first time. He felt her breath brush over him. Everything was intensified ten times with her, bless this mating shit was the last coherent thought as her lips closed around his throbbing head.

Gripping her hair, he thought to guide her and was almost blinded as she led without his help. Closing his eyes, he leaned his head against the wall, his whole body engulfed in the feelings she was creating. With a groan, he looked down to see him disappearing into her hot mouth. Fuck, I'm not going to last much longer. "Baby," he groaned when she increased the suction, her tongue rubbing under the head. "You better stop..." His breath shuddered out of his mouth when she clamped down on him harder, swallowing him whole. Bracing against the wall, he growled as he exploded with such force into her mouth, it was almost painful.

Fuck. The only thought in his mind as he tried to catch his breath, pulling her up his body and holding her close. Inhaling slowly through his nose, he tried to fill his lungs. Her arousal filled his head and he felt his body awaken in response. Christ. We'll kill each other if this keeps up.

He wanted to throw her on the bed and bury himself inside her, but he knew it was the middle of the day and once she settled down, she'd realize everyone would know what they were doing while they were doing all the work. Able to breathe, he pulled her up on her toes and kissed her deep and slow. He had to control this as much as he could, or they wouldn't be leaving her room today. Pushing away from the door, he turned and grabbed her by the shoulders until she was facing the door. "My turn," he growled against the side of her neck.

She whimpered and it took him a second to get himself under control. Opening her jeans, he pulled her tight against his chest. Turning her head, he began kissing her as he shoved his hand between her legs. She was dripping and so hot, he debated again if they could spend the rest of the day in bed.

Shoving his tongue into her mouth, as he did the same with his fingers inside her, he felt her knees buckle and had to wrap his arm around her to keep her still. She moaned into his mouth as he began to move two fingers in and out, grinding the heel of his hand against her swollen nub as he did.

He wanted to bring her over the edge as fast and hard as she did him, but knew Kelsey wasn't quiet. Loosening his hold on her waist, he checked to see if she was going to be able to stay standing as he increased the speed his hand worked her over. He grasped her head and leaned around her, keeping his mouth over hers.

She began moaning into his mouth and he had to squeeze his eyes shut to remember he couldn't rip the jeans off and plunge inside her. Adding a finger, he stretched and filled her more, she was gyrating against his hand and making wet, smacking noises as flesh connected.

When she clamped down on his hand and began convulsing, he almost came in his pants, remembering how it had felt. She gasped against his mouth and made squeaky mewling sounds that drove him crazy. He practically collapsed against the door with her clutched tightly to him when she finally settled down again.

Neither of them could speak. He braced his hand against the wall and wrapped his other arm around her to keep them both on their feet.

"Sorry," she panted.

Opening his eyes, he lifted his head and looked at the door, trying to figure out what she could possibly be sorry for. "For what?" he finally asked.

"Reacting like that because the guys were being jerks."

Grinning, relieved that he wasn't the one in trouble, he shook his head. "I expected them to razz me about it, but they are idiots for giving you a hard time." He paused and thought about it. No, they were complete asses.

"Gage?" Devin's voice boomed through the door.

Clearing his throat, Gage turned Kelsey into his arms and held her close. "Yeah?"

"I just got a call, we have to go."

Frowning at the urgency in his voice, he helped Kelsey put her clothes back in order and quickly zipped his jeans. Dropping a kiss on her head, he shifted position and opened the door wide enough to see Devin. "What's going on?" He expected Devin to have a knowing smirk on his face, saying he knew exactly what they'd just been doing, but serious blue eyes captured his.

"Two women are missing from one of my packs. They disappeared early this morning."

Gage felt Kelsey tense against him, he ran his hand down her back. "Let me get changed."

Devin nodded abruptly. "I want to get there and see if we can pick up the trail before the Alliance team arrives."

Gage nodded and closed the door. Turning, he pulled Kelsey into his arms. "I have to go with him, honey, it's my job to protect him." He could see the fear in her eyes. Kissing her mouth lightly, he tried to reassure her. "Once the Alliance team gets there, we'll be back."

She nodded and he knew she didn't like it, but she kept those thoughts to herself.

Touching her cheek, he smiled. "I better go change." He looked down at his shirt and grinned. "Someone just destroyed my shirt." Her cheeks flushed and she gave him a gentle shove toward the door.