47. EXPLANATION OF SOS

Clutching the steering wheel and crying aloud

But your voice on the airwaves drowns me out (One Direction plays on the radio often)

Crazy to think that since five AM all I see is green eyes and I'm lost in them (Harry has green eyes)

And I get it she's tall and she's pretty and blonde and she can write one hell of a break up song but she'll never love you like I could (describing how Taylor is perfect but not for Harry)

Now I wonder what it's like to run my fingers through your hair (But I'll never know) (Harry has gr8 hair that everyone wants to touch)

And I wonder what it's like to come home late and have you there (But I'll never know) And I've memorized every line on your fingertips And I've fantasized 'bout what it's like to say "goodnight" to your kiss And it's crazy to think that I've given up hope (she's another fan who really wants to love Harry)

And I've sunken the ships, somebody throw me the rope (Harry has a ship tattoo)

It's getting too late to be seeing your face And I'm dreaming of the ways that you probably taste (she's a fan who would love to be with Harry)

The dimples on your cheeks, yeah, they swallow me up (Harry has deep-ass dimples)

And I'm lost on your body because you're making it rough

Tracing the ink on your skin in my mind (Harry has a lot of tattoos)

Well, your girls got an album that is better than mine (Taylor was/is more popular than Halsey ((who was Ashley at the time)) and has sold popular albums)

And I wonder what it's like to run my fingers through your hair (But I'll never know) And I wonder what it's like to come home late and have you there (But I'll never know) And I've memorized every line on your fingertips And I've fantasized 'bout what it's like to say "goodnight" to your kiss And you said you'd be back for me (more fangirl dreams)

Love the dimples in my back for me (reference to "Little Things" by One Direction)

And I believed it's true And if you do all that for me at the very least I'd have to be writing this one for you (she feels indebted to him because maybe he helped her through a hard time like so many artists do for many fans)

Now I wonder what its like to run my fingers through your hair (But I'll never know)

And I wonder what it's like to come home late and have you there (But I'll never know)

And I've memorized every line on your fingertips

And I've fantasized 'bout what it's like to say "goodnight" to your kiss

She'll never love you like I could She'll never love you like I could (Ashley thinks she can love him better than Taylor did)