45. HALSEY x HAYLOR

This ties in with what I'm writing about in the next two chapters, so question of this chapter: When did you start liking Halsey?

Answer of this chapter: I'm not lying! I started liking her when she was just Ashley Frangipane. I was, and still am, a Directioner, and I of course did not like Haylor. My friend Rayne and I were obsessed with Haylor songs, and one day I stumbled across Ashley's. I remember her video, and I was so in love with it. I knew every lyric (to like every anti-Haylor song lol) and yeah! After that, I kind of forgot about Ashley until those Ashton (5SOS) and Ashley dating rumors came up then I was like, whoa! That's the Haylor girl! (Not hating)

That's how I found out about Ashley. After the Ashton thing, I started following her and she later on became Halsey. Weird.

Anyways, the whole Halsey deleting her se7enteenblack tumblr is old news, but in case you didn't know, it's because people were bringing back the Haylor video and calling Ashley out for being so rude to Taylor/Haylor. I'm not going to get into that fight, but Ashley was a Directioner and her favorite member was Harry. She even wrote another song about Haylor, called SOS. It's more about Harry but indirectly mentions Taylor. It actually sounds like a real love song and it's really great so check it out some time!

The next chapter will be the lyrics to SOS, and then the chapter after that will be the explanation.

Oh and here are some covers by Ashley/Halsey you should check out:

- Irresistable by One Direction

- Don't Let Me Go by Harry Styles

- Better Than Revenge by Taylor Swift