Chapter- 4

Lucas's mom was driving home to a disaster, by the time she reached there, Doctor Williams had police lined the whole house.

"What's going on?" She asked Doctor Williams.

"Are you Lucy Tenner, Lucas Tenner's mom?"

Lucy seemed surprised that this man would trespass her house and ask if it was hers.

"Answer my question first." She said confidently.

Doctor Williams groaned. "Your son seems to be hiding a patient of ours." He told, grabbing a photo of Valerie from the asylum and showing it to Lucy. "Her." He pointed to Valerie.

Lucy exclaimed in disgust.

"My son would never hide someone and not tell me." She declared, and Doctor Williams shook his head. "Look man, I don't know who you think you are and what made you think you can trespass into my house without MY permission, so show yourself out and take your little buddies with you ok?"

Doctor Williams groaned impatiently.

"Listen to me Lucy, I know this is hard to believe and quite the contrary but me and my little 'buddies' have every right to search your house." He said, pulling out his search warrant.

Lucy didn't care a bit, instead she had something else on her mind.

"Where's my son?"

"If you had let me explain, instead of barging in and screaming, I would've told you he is with her, he's hiding her Lucy, believe me."

She didn't believe him at all but eventually gave up.

"Then quit searching my house and go find my son." She suggested.

Doctor Williams rolled his eyes, but seemed to be unbothered by how worried she was, showing he didn't return the same worry.

"Don't you think we've tried, this girl... she's different... special."

Lucy took a deep breath in. "Who are you?"

Doctor Williams smiled. "Peter Williams, head of YOUR town's mental asylum."

"Wait a minute... so you're the guys from TV the one who irresponsibly lost a patient and put the whole town in danger?" Lucy asked, with a hint of sarcasm in her tone.

"You talk too much." Doctor Williams said. "But what you said is correct, except we didn't lose the patient, she deliberately escaped."

"And if what I'm hearing is correct... you let my boy run off with this patient of yours and are still here searching my house instead of putting up a search party?" she told, frustrated.

"Don't you think we tried, I told you, she's special, but she is every bit of a monster that you can imagine."

Lucy laughed, annoyed.

"So, you're telling me a child beat out a hundred of your men?"

Doctor Williams groaned in frustration.

"You are not understanding me Lucy, the point is your son is with someone equally dangerous as an active volcano, one second, she seems like a sweet little girl but if something goes wrong, there will be havoc."

"I don't think you are giving this child a chance; she is just a child; I don't even get how a child could be in a mental asylum in the first place."

"That is none of your business, now do you want us to find your son or not? That is the question." Doctor Williams told, firmly.

Lucy grabbed her coat and her keys.

"What are you doing? Now is not the time for a fashion show." Doctor Williams said.