•Twenty Nine•

•As the days go by•

Time passed by, and Desire helped Malcolm's gym business prosper. She worked hard - passing out business cards, attracting more clients, and boosting their online content. Malcolm returned the favor by supporting Desire as she enrolled in college for psychology, as they had planned. She would be attending school in the fall.

Alicia, on the other hand, focused on preparing for the baby. She read parenting books, shopped for baby items, and received regular financial support from Byron's parents. Though she longed to see Byron, their phone calls helped her grow love for herself and the baby, showing her bump. This was rough for Alicia but she held herself down and began to finally pour into herself.

While Desire and Malcolm thrived, Olivia continued her secret obsession. She discreetly took pictures of them together and sent them to Lucifer, following his orders, creating hidden motives that would soon get her closer and closer to Desire.

Three months passed, and Desire decided to pay Malcolm a visit. She had good news and so did he.

I began to speak, "I got approved for that Apartment I was telling you about! I move on the first of next month."

Malcolm exclaimed, "I'm so happy for you and how far you've come on this journey! We attend church together, and participate in Bible studies, and you've persisted with your janitor job at the gym for long enough. I must say, I'm impressed with your progress and this has made you even more attractive in my eyes."

I started blushing and we hugged. Then I said, "I just wanna thank you for always putting up with me. You've helped me in numerous ways more than just one and when I reflect on the day I was in the hospital...I would've never seen myself here. I thank God for you."

Malcolm agreed, "I thank God for you too!"

Then I asked, "How can I ever repay you for all the things you've done? I mean I know sex isn't an option and I don't want it to be. But, is there anything I can do?"

Malcolm smiled and said, "You've helped me as much as I've helped you. I'm more than grateful to see you make it this far. I'm just glad that I helped you that night because...who knows where you would be right now if I hadn't."

I sighed and said, "I don't even wanna think about that!"

Malcolm asked, "Would you like to be my date for tomorrow? I'm staying at my parent's house for the week because of the wedding."

I replied, "Ohh yeah I forgot they were getting married this week!"

Malcolm asked, "Would you like to be my plus one? I'll introduce you to my parents, you'll get to stay in their big mansion, and it'll be a lot of fun."

I asked, "What's my title going to be if we go? Aren't they gonna ask who I am to you?"

Malcolm said, "I'll just tell them that we're seeing each other. That's all they need to know!"

I said, "Okay! I'll go with you, I don't mind. Plus, I want to see how big Alicia has gotten so...this should be fun."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Alicia's POV:

My sister Victoria, decided to come over and pay me a visit. We talk every once in a while but when we do talk that connection of us being close remains the same. We're tight no matter how long we can go without talking to each other. We were sitting outside on the balcony just looking at the busy flow of traffic while engaging in a nice conversation.