•One•

•Desire's World•

Relaxing in a salon chair, underneath the soft lighting, and vibing to the background music. The fancy atmosphere makes me feel right at home. I got my favorite pair of Diamond sunglasses on and I just got my hair finished in booty-length Boho Goddess braids. Two experts are making my nails and my toes look amazing with their brushes. It's like they're painting my nails with luxury. My five best friends are here too, and we're all getting pampered together. We're like super stylish divas, feeling confident and bad.

• Ava: She's the fiery redhead, always looking for opportunities to cause chaos and turmoil. Her wild spirit often leads to conflict. That would explain the charges on her record.
• Melissa: A fashion designer, she mocks anyone who doesn't meet her high standards of style. Her impeccable fashion sense is her tool for cruelty.
• Kayla: The intellectual snob, constantly belittling others with her knowledge and judgmental attitude. She uses her intellect to criticize and manipulate.
• Mia: The queen bee of gossip, she lives her life on rumors, gossip, and drama. She's always running her mouth but wouldn't even hurt a fly. She's all bark but no bite. If you ask me somebody should beat her up one day. Even I'm tempted to get my round with her sometimes.
• Olivia: A master of passive-aggressiveness, she pretends to be caring while secretly undermining others around her. Her comforting shoulder often comes with a favor attached.

They sound like cool people am I right? We met at this broken-down club called "Dine and Dance" where we work. We're dancers there and the money is good, you'll leave out the club with bands in your pocket. Of course, a percentage goes to the owner but..you'll have enough left over for your expenses. For example, I can pay my rent, go shopping, get my hair done, and afford to be a Boss. During this time, I felt like the world was beneath me and I was the Baddest Diva of them all.

Ava leaned over to Melissa and said, "So, have you seen the new Michael Kors shoes, Melissa? I can't believe people are still wearing that outdated brand."

With a sly smile, Melissa responded, "Ava, you can't talk honey! You still walk around with Kate Spade handbags. Take it from me, nobody wears those vintage things anymore."

Ava snapped back, "Girl this bag is just for now, wait until my new Louis Vuitton purse comes in tomorrow. I'ma walk-up in the club looking like a Millionaire!"

"New bag, new me!" Melissa mocked, "Girl please, I'll be the judge of that when I see it."

Mia, clearly excited, exclaimed, "Speaking of judging, have you heard about Blueface and Chrisean? Girl why did he post that baby on Twitter like that!! He should be ashamed of himself and so should Chrisean."

Olivia added, "Mia, you can't talk...you remember the reason why you got your five kids taken away! Don't act like you haven't been in Chrisean's shoes before."

Mia rolled her eyes and retorted, "Olivia until you become a mother, I don't wanna hear a word come out of your mouth."

Kayla chimed in, "Well, Mia, your knowledge of personal boundaries seems to be lacking as your parenting skills. But I suppose we can't all be experts in everything, can we?"

Ava, changing the subject, turned to me and asked, "Desire, are you going to work at the bachelor's party tonight?"

I lifted my sunglasses and said, "Girl duh!! Why do you think I'm getting myself all dolled up? Rent is due Monday so I need to get paid double tonight."