Episode 11

~ As the sun ascends in the sky, casting its morning glow upon the world, a new day in school unfolds like the turning pages of a familiar story. The once silent corridors come alive with the rhythmic cadence of footsteps and the buzz of students reuniting after the night's repose. The school gates stand ajar, inviting a stream of eager learners, each carrying the promise of a fresh start. Backpacks slung over shoulders, notebooks clasped in hand, they traverse the pathways that lead to knowledge and discovery. Lockers echo with the clatter of books being stowed away, and classrooms hum with the anticipation of lessons yet to be learned.

-||-||-||-||-

~ Minju's day kicked off with the incessant buzz of Sangwon's curiosity, his questions about the hangout with Junghwan acting as an unwelcome alarm. Each inquiry felt like a bothersome wake-up call, prompting an annoyed start to her morning.

> "Spill the details, Minju! I'm dying to know.", Sangwon insisted, shaking her shoulder.

> Minju rolled her eyes, feeling annoyed by Sangwon's persistent questioning. "Seriously, Sangwon? Can't I have a little privacy?", She huffed, clearly unimpressed by his curiosity.

> Sangwon persistently urged, "Come on, spill the details! Your secret is safe with me... maybe.", He continued with playful antics, fluttering his eyelashes.

> Minju squirmed away, adding, "Enough with the theatrics, Sangwon. It's not working, and I'm not spilling the details.", She rolled her eyes, clearly annoyed by Sangwon's persistence.

~Sangwon, defeated, sank into his seat with a dramatic sigh. As he mourned his inability to extract details from Minju, he decided to switch tactics, attempting to engage her in a different conversation. The classroom buzzed with the exchange of whispers and laughter, but Minju remained resolute, successfully dodging Sangwon's persistent inquiries about the hangout with Junghwan.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

~Sangwon, fueled by relentless curiosity, wasted no time during recess. He swiftly dragged Minju to the cafeteria, flanked by Jiwon and Dongun, hoping to extract every detail about Minju's hangout with Junghwan. Jiwon eyed Minju and Sangwon with an intrigued expression, silently questioning the urgency that seemed to accompany their arrival at the cafeteria. The atmosphere around their table held a mix of curiosity and anticipation, leaving Jiwon wondering about the events that had transpired during Minju's hangout with Junghwan.

> As Minju settled into her seat, a question emerged from her lips, breaking the curiosity-filled silence. "Wait, where's Dongun?", she inquired, realizing the absence of her friend.

> Jiwon offered an explanation for Dongun's absence. "He mentioned he was feeling sick, which is why he's not here,", she shared with Minju, providing a reason for their friend's unexpected no-show.

> "Ah, I hope he gets better soon,", Minju replied with a concerned expression, her thoughts already shifting back to Sangwon's persistence about the details of her hangout with Junghwan.

> "You can't keep a secret, especially from me,", Sangwon said with a serious expression, making Minju laugh at his attempt to be stern.

~Jiwon and Sangwon leaned in with anticipation, absorbing every detail Minju revealed about the hangout with Junghwan. Their reactions ranged from surprise to amusement as Minju narrated the events, creating an engaging atmosphere filled with laughter and curiosity.