Episode 9

~ The morning sun gently painted Minju's room in warm hues, signaling the arrival of a new day. As she stirred from her slumber, the clock read 8:00 a.m., prompting her to rise and start her day. After a quick visit to the bathroom to brush her teeth, Minju stood before her closet, contemplating the perfect outfit for her upcoming hangout with Junghwan. Nervous anticipation lingered in the air, casting a subtle shadow on the excitement. The thought of the impending rendezvous filled her with both eagerness and trepidation, wondering if the day ahead would unfold smoothly or if awkward moments were waiting around the corner.

-||-||-||-||-

> "Minju, breakfast is ready!", Minkyu's voice echoed with warmth, a gentle reminder of the upcoming day filled with anticipation and a hint of nervousness for her hangout with Junghwan.

~ The aroma of breakfast filled the air as Minju descended the stairs. Minkyu and Sion were meticulously arranging the table with a variety of dishes. Yusin, sat at the table, having completed the breakfast preparations. The cozy atmosphere in the kitchen added a touch of warmth to the morning.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

> Yusin paused for a moment, putting down his utensils, and looked at Minju with a hint of playfulness. "By the way, Dongun said that you've been spending a lot of time with someone. Anything going on there?", he asked, raising an eyebrow with a knowing smile.

~ Minju inwardly cursed her friends for spilling the beans to her brothers about Junghwan. She shot a pointed glance toward Minkyu, who wore a curious expression, while Sion stared at her with anticipation, sensing there was more to the story. Minju, feeling a bit cornered, sighed and decided to share the details about her upcoming hangout with Junghwan.

> Minkyu, wearing a curious expression, chimed in, "Is it counted as a date?", with a mischievous glint in his eyes, adding to Minju's moment of disclosure.

> Minju, feeling a mix of amusement and frustration, continued, "Seriously, guys, it's not a date. We're just hanging out as friends. No need to make it sound like a romantic expedition or anything.", she couldn't help but roll her eyes as her brothers exchanged knowing glances, adding an extra layer of mischief to the situation.

> Yusin and Minkyu's synchronized declaration echoed in the room, leaving Minju flustered. She retorted, "Come on, guys! Let's not jump to conclusions. We're just getting to know each other better.", Sion, still covering her ears, shot a playful grin at Minju, clearly amused by her brothers' antics.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

> As the clock struck noon, Minkyu burst into Minju's room with a mischievous grin. "Hey, Minju, ready for your not-a-date hangout?", he teased, clearly reveling in the playful banter.

> "If you're here to annoy me, you better leave before I make you,", Minju warned, her tone carrying a playful edge as she tried to hide the anticipation bubbling beneath the surface.

> "As much as I'd love to stir up trouble, I'm actually here to be your fashion consultant. Let's make sure you dazzle on your hangout!", Minkyu said, playfully embracing his role in helping Minju choose the perfect outfit.

> "No need for assistance; I've got my outfit all figured out,", Minju confidently stated, brushing off any notion that she needed help in choosing her attire.

~ Minkyu cast a thoughtful gaze at the elegant simplicity of the plain white dress Minju had selected for the occasion. Minkyu cast a critical eye over the plain white dress, his expression turning slightly disapproving. He crossed his arms, contemplating whether it matched the significance of the hangout with Junghwan.