Episode 2

~As the new day begins, Min Ju is not awakened from her slumber. As the sunlight from her bedroom shines gracefully bathes her skin in its warm glow. The noise emanating from her two older brothers downstairs swiftly jolted her awake from her slumber. As she looked at the time, she then proceeded to prepare for school. She proceeded to go downstairs, and she witnessed her older brother, Yu Sin, admonishing her other brother, Min Kyu. Unfazed, she casually took a seat at the dining table, indulging in a swift breakfast of cereals and milk.

-||-||-||-||-

> "Good morning, Si On", she greeted her brother, Si On, who was having his breakfast at the dining table.

> "Good Morning to you too, Minnie....", He reciprocated her greeting, using the affectionate nickname they had coined for her.

> "What antics did he pull off this time to ruffle Yusin's feathers?", she asked her brother.

> "Ah, nothing major – just a classic case of forgetting to tackle the dishes from last night.", her brother responded.

~After all the lecture and admonishing, the two male finally sat down to have their breakfast. This was a common occurrence in her household, and Min Ju had grown fond of this scenario.

> "Finally, the drama concludes; my ears were on the brink of a meltdown.", Min Ju commented. The two male turned their attention to her.

> "Hush, Minju. You haven't experienced the full force of Yusin's scolding, so spare the commentary.", Min Kyu replied to her comment.

> "That's precisely why you steer clear of getting on Yusin's bad side.", Si On stated.

> "And make sure you attend to your chores as I instructed.", Yu Sin added to Si On words.

~A hush fell over the dining table, swiftly quelling the lingering echoes of the argument. The four siblings quickly finished up their breakfast as given their impending classes, they had to make their way to the respective lessons.

> "Minju, we'll be returning home a bit late today, so ensure all doors are securely locked.", Yu Sin instructed Min Ju. The latter just nodded her head at the instructions that were given to her.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

~A few minutes later, the four siblings geared up for their classes with Yu Sin being the first out of the door, quickly followed by Min Kyu, and Si On with Min Ju being the last one. Before Si On went out, he turned to Min Ju,

> "Excel in your studies, alright?", Si On said as he affectionately patted her head, a proud smile adorned his face. She simply answered her brother with a smile and a soft 'I will' escaping her lips.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

~The word of encouragement from her brother makes Min Ju a joyful spirit. Min Ju matured without the presence of her parents. Growing up without her parents, Minju relied on her three older brothers for care and support. This fostered a strong bond between them. They worked tirelessly to provide for her and the family, with Yusin even managing two part-time jobs alongside his college studies. Despite her efforts to contribute by seeking a job, her brothers adamantly refused, deepening her admiration and love for them as time passed.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

~The sounds of activities such as the locker slamming shut, and the chattering of students along the corridors of the school can be heard once again. Upon reaching school, she headed directly to her locker. As she stowed away her belongings in her locker..., The person beside her locker suddenly spoke up.