Chapter Thirty-Two

When night falls, Ezra's party celebrates and welcomes a new neighbor, Zilah. The said person prepared a fist for all of them, not even forgetting to make some soup for the still unconscious man on the guestroom. He is in a very happy mood, how could he not?? He could see Ezra everyday now!!!

     On the other hand, on the next city, Abel's party and the Romiro's siblings already got the news about Zilah being Ezra's neighbor. Not only that, but he could do things for Ezra!! Heck he even got the permission to control Ezra's account!!! Which is gaining many followers every minute thanks to the photos he posted. Zilah secretly takes pictures of her almost everyday, with Kairo, Coby and with himself ofcourse.

     Everyone is jealous, just like he wanted.

     'I hate him!! Why does he could spend time with our hero and not us??"

     'I know right?? He won't even give us Ezra's location!!'(⁠╯⁠°⁠□⁠°⁠)⁠╯⁠︵⁠ ⁠┻⁠━⁠┻

      'I'm really jealous right now!!'

      As Zilah reads all the comments, a satisfied smile blossoms on his face.

      Zilah: 'Be jealous!! You can't do anything about me being with my Ezra!!' ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ

      As he reads more of the comments, he found Jade Romiro commented on the photo were Ezra is reading a book under a big maple tree. Golden lives falling around her, it is truly a beautiful sight. The picture with very peaceful and relaxing to atmosphere.

     "Wait until I found you!!" He reads, then a wicked smile appeared on his face and type "I'll be waiting here for you, don't be too late" and he hit send. He close his terminal and walks outside of his house humming.

     'I'm in a good mood today!! I wonder when will they find my clue!! when will they arrive here?? I hope it wouldn't be too long, but also not to early. I still want to get alone time with Ezra'

    On the office, servants, secretaries and even the bodyguards are bowing their heads in fright. Jade is wrecking the whole place out of anger.

    "I knew it!! I knew he was hiding something big from us!!! I knew it by just looking at his stupid face!! Ahhh!!" Jade grabs a hundred million dollar painting on the wall with hundreds of millions of golden frame to the other side of the office. With a load bang, the painting was totally destroyed and the golden frame is damage.

     "Are you done now?" Cosmos ask his sister. "Why are you calm right now!?!?! That bastard is having the time of his life with Ezra!!! Our Ezra!! Why does of all the people of the world, he would be the first to find her??!! Why!?!"

      "Calm down, I also know where Ezra lives"

      The whole room got quite and got colder and colder. Jade looks at his brother sharply. Slowly goes infront of Cosmos, with fire burning in her eyes.

      Everyone became more afraid.

     'this is worse than hell!! Let us out of here!!'

     "When?" Jade ask but Cosmos didn't answer "WHEN!!?!?" Jade shouted impatiently.

     "A day before Zilah left. He lived some clues to where Ezra lives. I still don't know why he did, but let's prepare for the worst in the future"

    "Okay. I don't care what that stupid bastard is on about but, I will only thank him this time!! So what are you waiting for?? Let's go!! I need to see Ezra as soon as possible" Jade serious face became excited.

     "It will take a month before we arrive their" Cosmos interrupted her excitement.

      "A month?! Can't we go there tomorrow??" Jade ask irritatedly.
"The best we could do is 2 weeks, leave it or take it. It's your choice"

      "Fine!! All of you!! Prepare all the things we need for the trip!! I need to go shopping for the best gift for Ezra and her family!!!"

       As soon as Jade got out of the office, Cosmos drinks the wine on his glass and thinks of the future when he could finally meet Ezra again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello readers!!! Sorry for the very late update. Too much school work is happening right now, so I could only update tonight/today. Hope you like it