Chapter Twenty-One

"Do you need help?"

      Ezra looks at the familiar but unfamiliar faces infront of her. They both smiled and slowly walks towards her.

      "How did you find me?" Ezra ask both Winnie and Miles. But they suddenly hugs her tightly after getting close to her.

        "were not telling you how we found you Sister Ezra! Were still angry that you left us! Hmmpp!" Winnie said while pouting her lips.

        Ezra sighs and rubs both of their heads.

       "Can you both let me go first? I left you both because I know that you will refuse my gifts for you and I have some important things to do that time" Ezra coax them and tried on escaping from their grip but they still stubbornly won't let go.

      'we already know that important things you mentioned is your beast, Kairo. You were worried about him' they thought with some jealousy hidden in their eyes.

     "No, we won't let you go" Miles finally said. With no choice, Ezra finally use force and escape from their clutches.

     "Noooo~~~~~ I still want to hug sister Ezra~~~" Winnie whines

     'she reminds me of Kairo'

    "How can you help me escape??" Ezra ask remembering what they said, not believing them one bit. She already knows that they are one of the people who are trying to find her. How can they let her escape that easily after finding her for years?

        After hearing her question, both Winnie and Miles faces changed and they look at each other. They know that their saviour is doubting them, they are both relieved and sad. Relieve because she's wary at everyone but sad because she is doubting them. But they couldn't blame her, she is lock up in this city and many people are trying to find her and they are one of them.

    All they could do is to try their best and convince her to follow them like before.

    "We thought of a plan before looking for you. We both know that you wanted to escape and fast. Follow us, we will show you the way" Miles said with an expressionless face. He didn't wait for Ezra to follow and starts on walking.

     Seeing her older brother walking away, Winnie urge Ezra to follow.

      "Sister Ezra, we are not lying. Just follow us and we will get you out of the city!!" She said and drags Ezra. Ezra let's her drag her, trusting them once again.

       'Kyaaa!!!! I'm holding sister Ezra's hand!!!'

      Miles looks back and saw them holding hands. His face turns cold in an instant and he looks away.

      While walking, Ezra realize that Winnie calls her 'sister Ezra'

      "Why do you call me 'sister'?" She ask "because your my sister!!" Winnie said with a bright smile. Ezra suddenly felt something on her chest, she's a little uncomfortable with this warm and unfamiliar feeling

       "Don't call me that"

       "Sister Ezra!!"

       They argued for a while and Winnie won the battle. Miles stop infront of the almost broken wall. Ezra looks at the small whole and thought.

       'it wasn't here before'

       "We made this, sorry but this is the only way for you to get out the city" Winnie explained. Ezra nodded and was about to punch the wall to make it bigger but Miles beat her to it.

        Miles kicks the wall and walks away, not wanting to see the person he finally found after searching for years to escape. He is fighting his self on forcing Ezra to be by his side knowing the she will be dissatisfied.

      Ezra thanked and bid them good bye.

       "I know it's hard brother but, it's still not the time for us to be with sister Ezra. It's still dangerous and we have things to take care of" Winnie tried to comfort her brother. Its also hard for her to let Ezra go just now.

         "I know" Miles said, grinding his teeth. He looks at the wall where Ezra escape and walks away.

         "Let's go, we still have some work to do and don't tell anyone that we met Ezra"

         "Yes brother!!"