Chapter Twenty-Six

The news became viral all over the world just in seconds. Many believed, some didn't and the remaining people just watch and see what will happen.

"What is this!? Are they insane?! Suspecting Ezra to this crime is unforgivable!!"

"Yes!! I've seen her protecting people even when she's already weak!! She would never do such useless thing!!!"

"Upstairs you are blind!! The government already confirmed it!! She must be punished for her wrong doings!"

"I agree! She must be punish!!"

The whole world is in chaos because of the news. The president reads the comments with a victory smile, his plan is working really well. Many people sided him and started to cause trouble already.

"Now, all we have to do is to wait for the army to capture Ezra and I will get my hands on her DNA!!" He laughs crazily and took a sip on his glass wine

Everyone is restless, they couldn't sleep at all. They are nervous about what will be the outcome of this issue. They all have their own assumptions already.

That is, this will not end well and the worst they could think of, is war will happen again if this issue didn't resolve fast. They know that Ezra have many followers that will do anything to protect her and the government will not stop to capture her for whatever reason.

That's not what they want. They never want to experience that horrifying event again!!!

The second is, Ezra will surrender and be punish whether she did it or not to maintain this peaceful era.

They don't want to say this but, they would rather Ezra choose the second option. They know that this is a selfish wish but they really don't have anymore options that came into their minds.

On the campsite, Ezra opens her eyes after making sure that Kairo and Coby were asleep and silently got out of the tent. She walks away to a secret place near the camp. She then, open her newly registered account on the internet and found the said news. A cruel smile appeared on her face as she reads all the comments below.

After reading all of the important once, she then opened a live broadcast with a simple caption "Clarification of Subject 1/Ezra".

After recieving Nic and Rea warning, she told them about her plan and they agreed with shock faces. They didn't expect that Ezra already planned all of this. Its like she already know this would happen, which is a possiblity because of her unknown abilities.

Before starting the live broadcast, an unknown account posted that in 5 minutes, user Ezra their hero, will open a live broadcast to clarify. Many people saw this post, almost everyone didn't believe it but waited anyway.

As the post said, after 5 minutes, User Ezra opened and live broadcast and the first thing they saw is a silver hair. Everyone holds their own breath, waiting to see who is this person, is it really their hero?? Is it really Ezra?? (⁠☉⁠。⁠☉⁠)⁠!

After adjusting the camera is completed, the person on the video slowly backs away and sat on a log. Then, everyone boils, it's really Ezra!!!! It's really there hero!!! She is here!!! The post didn't lie!!! ✧⁠\⁠(⁠>⁠o⁠<⁠)⁠ノ⁠✧