Chapter Three

On their way home, Ezra caught a wild deer for her and the fox cubs breakfast. Upon their arrival to their new house, she quickly cleaned her prey at the river and cook some meat. She didn't forget to give some raw meet to the little guy who accepted it happily.

     After finishing her meal, Ezra thought about what just happened.

     Her creators gave her many powers and knowledge, imaginable and unimaginable. She is their greatest creation after all.

    One of them is to understand animals with wisdom, if it wasn't for this power she would have left the bear to die and continue hunting. If your thinking why not just make the bear her breakfast??

   Well, it's very simple. She doesn't kill animals she couldn't finish, especially animals with wisdom. She thinks that animals with wisdom are like humans, so she needs to protect them unlike ordinary animals who only follow their instincts. It's one of her many rules she set for herself.

    When the baby fox finished his breakfast, he lazily lays at Ezra's make shift bed and fell asleep. Looking at this scene, Ezra was reminded about her unfinish tasks. To make the necessary furnitures needed and her power supply.

     Looking at the cub, making sure that he will not be in any danger, she continued her journey on making her house more comfortable and livable.

     She first needs strong trees to make the bed, cabinets, utensils, the base of the sofa, and others, so she needs a lot of them. While walking, she wanted to know what is the situation in the cities. With advance technology in her body, she easily hacked one of the CCTV's and saw that civilization is starting to grow again. She doesn't care what the humans will do as long as it doesn't endanger themselves and the planet again.

    Ezra found a thick vine and not far away is a cotton tree with lots of fluffy cottons hanging. So, she took the strongest vine, made a large basket and climb the cotton tree. She filled it with cotton and when she was satisfied with her harvest, she continued her journey to find wood.

    Minutes later she found the woods she is looking for and directly uprooted them. The trees are hundred times bigger than her but she easily dug them one by one and cut into pieces.

    Ezra couldn't carry all the woods so she came back from the cut trees to her house. In total of 3 rounds of walking back and fort carrying wood, she gathered more than enough wood than she needed. She decided to store the extra ones for future use. She also drag some vine home to make strong ropes and fish traps to put in the river.

    She check the fox cub and saw that he is still sleeping. She needs to name him, she couldn't just call him fox cub for the rest of his life.

    Looking the the sleeping figure, she thinks of a suitable name for him. The fox cub fur color is as black as the night with eyes like priceless rubies. What name should she give him??