Chapter 3: Old Friends

They walked out, the lights quite bright as they looked around, but as they gained vision, they saw the other team consisted of a heavily armored person, and the rest were witches.

"The fight will initiate in a few moments, and remember, there are no rules, good luck." The teacher said before leaving the ring.

Then an alarm went off, everyone ran towards the closest fighter to them, Nyah pulled out a scythe, the enemy in Armour ran up, only using their fists, and as Hunter tried to slash him with his titanium blade, all he did was punch the sword, shattering into pieces, then the knight armored boy grabbed him by the neck and slammed him into the ground, Hunter laid, unconscious.

"Try to stay away from the knight." Jason told them.

"What are you going to do?" Amelia asked.

"Fight him." Jason said, pulling out a javelin like spear.

Nyah and Amelia didn't ask why he thought it was a good idea to fight someone alone, knowing he was going to be eliminated, then she remembered, his ability, it was venom, the knight swung his blade, but Jason dodged it and placed a small amount of his black substance on the type of his blade.

"What's that going to do, huh? It's just a little speck." the knight said, laughing.

"But you forgot one thing." Jason said smiling.

"And what's that?" a witch asked.

"He's kind of covered from that, "Little" speck and has eliminated the rest of your team." Jason said.

They looked around and there were only two of them.

"Amelia, take out the witch." Jason asked.

"Sure." Amelia answered.

Amelia's hand's, eyes, and green lighting up her skin, then she flipped off the witch and she was sent into a wall and blood was dripping off the witch.

"Nyah, do you want to finish off the knight? It will take a few hits to finish-"

Nyah's scythe turned black, and she was levitating, a figure standing beside her.

"Nyah?" Amelia said, worried.

Then there was a flash, and the knight was covered in blood, but Nyah's arm was completely cut, bruised, and was broken, a few seconds later, she dropped on her knees and rolled over, losing consciousness.

Nyah woke up in the hospital wing, her vision still blurry, however, there was a man in the room with her, he was wearing a black leather jacket and black jeans, he had long hair and around his waist was a sword.

"Morning." He spoke.

"Who are y- Agh!" Nyah said, as she moved her arm.

The guy laughed at this, looked at her, showed her his hand, and black mist swarmed around it, and then formed a bottle of rum.

"Best beverage of all time, but where are my manners, I have changed a bit." The guy said.

Nyah said nothing, she already knew who he was just from the black mist.

"Why did you leave me Dad." Nyah said.

"Oh, don't say it like that." Bill said, smiling.

"I had to live alone for months, because of you." Nyah said, now sounding more aggressive.

"Listen-"

"WHY SHOULD I!" Nyah said.

Now running at him as her Scythe popped into her hand and as, she thought she had him blinded, he grabbed the blade, and kicked her straight into the bed.

"Fucking teenagers." Bill murmured.

Bill finished the bottle and walked out of the door, Nyah ran after him and ran into the forest.

"Jezz, Daesha Voo." Bill said he was sitting in a tree, spinning a knife around his figures.

Nyah launched a blade at him.

"You have the exact same reaction as your mother." He said standing behind her.

She was about to stab him, but he disappeared, and someone grabbed her blade, Nyah fell backwards, terrified, then when the light hit their face, she realized that it was Jack, but he looked different he looked paler but had the exact clothes their father had.

"Jack? W-What just happened." Nyah said confused.

"It is time for you to learn." A masked voice said.

She turned around throwing a knife where the figure stood, but then the knife glowed purple, then the figure took of their hood too, there stood a woman with long hair and dark skin and then the knife got covered in black ink like liquid and disappeared.

"Just as aggressive as her father, don't you think Hun?" she said.

"Yep, but I was expecting some defense too." A man said.

"Hi."

A man said appearing Infront of her, she jumped back, but recognized his power, looked just like Jason's powers.

"Who are you all." Nyah yelled.

"Your dad's friends, well, the last of us." two other voices said.

There stood two ghosts.

"Wait, you're all alive?" Nyah asked.

"Not all of us-"
"YOU DIDN'T THINK TO VISIT!" Nyah shouted

"It was for your safety." one of the ghosts said.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Nyah said jumping at who she thinks is Ash.

She ended up frozen in the air.

"Listen, you're not strong enough, especially for what this school can bring you, your best bet is listening to you father and Sophie, right Shadow." Olivia said.

"Yes, oh, and since you seem to recognize me, I take it you know Jason, he is my son." Shadow said smiling.

Nyah was a little surprised but was a little useful now knowing why he seemed familiar.

"Any way's we must head home, but you need to prepare more for your shift." Sophie said.