Chapter 1: New Death

Ever since Bill had passed, no one felt the same, Diana left the cabin, so did Cowin and Ash, and later, everyone had left, but Olivia and Phoebe stayed behind, and Jack had come and left during the terms, it had been 10 years, and you could still hear the clashing of blades, it was Nyah, and she was with a masked figure.

"Come on, we've talked about this, keep your guard up!" the masked figure said.

Then she disappeared with smoke, and she shot up from the ground sending the blade into the air and kicked the masked man in the face, they were sent back and straight into the wall.

"Your turn." he whispered to himself.

Then black mist appeared into the air, Nyah's heart dropped, it was like a millisecond and a scythe appeared into his hand.

"Hello Death." He said smiling.

"You." Nyah said.

She ran at him, but the second she swung her blade he turned to smoke, she stopped and looked around, then he appeared and clashed blades with her, she changed to her scythe but failed to control the strength of the clash, it was sent into the air and then she was sliced by the enemies blade, she fell back, covered in blood, she looked into his eyes as the light faded away.

"Good, you've improved." he said.

Then he took his mask off, underneath was a man with white hair and his eyes glowed purple.

"Nyah, you need to go to school soon, you know you can't keep living out here." he said.

"I'm not going, Jack, the only school I can get into is dads." Nyah responded.

"Well, this isn't a choice." a voice in the shadows said.

She looked over and there stood a fully grown adult standing beside wolves.

"Hey hon." Jack said, smiling.

"Good to see you." Pheobe said.

Nyah stared at them.

"You both are-"

"Yes, together, so if you stay around, you'll-"

"Bye!" Nyah said.

So that is the day, the day where the new Death went to a school, she looked different compared to the other students, she had white skin color, her clothes were black and the oddest thing about her was her purple eyes, The bell rang, she wasn't the only one, surrounding her was a bunch of other first years, some talking, some hiding from the rest.

"Hi!" Nyah heard a voice in her ear.

She turned and noticed a short first year Infront of her, she had long pink hair and purple skin.

"Not in the mood to talk." Nyah responded.

"Oh, I see, I'm not famous enough to you, your William's daughter." She said smirking.

The whole of the first years around her stopped talking, then they all stared at her, people started to whisper.

"How do you know my dad?" Nyah said, now curious.

"Who does not know, he took on his demon of a sister and stopped the end of this school, unfortunately, his writing was true, 'I have passed if my daughter goes to this school.'" The girl said again.

Nyah went silent, she was pissed, this person tried to disgrace her, revealed who she was and now was talking about his father, as if she were trying to get a few years decrease in her life.

"Join me, you will not be sorry." she then said.

"My name is Sophie, Sophie Winters." she said.

Nyah was non-educated but knew about people that would just back stab her.

"No, I can tell of who's trustworthy." Nyah said.

They were brought to their rooms, she was with a silent group of people, just the way she liked it, but then the door was sent straight out the window.

"Oh- sorry, still regulating my power." a voice said.

They looked at the door and there stood a male with scruffy brown hair, he was wearing a black armor like chest plate.

"Who are you." Nyah Yelled, she pulled out her scythe from the air.

"I'm chosen to pick a dorm and train them for the rest of the term, to sharpen their fighting skills." The boy said.

"F-Fighting skills?" one of them said.

"Then start with me!" Nyah screamed at him.

She threw her blade directly at his chest, but he caught her scythe, blood dripped from his hand, everyone in the room shocked.

"This school is going to destroy every drop of aggression out of that mind, now, my turn." He spoke.

He threw the blade directly at one of the girl's head, distracting one of the others, he pulled out a knife, Nyah pulling out a small knife, their blades clashed, one of the younger dorm members did some sort of blue light in his hand, it sent a powerful charge, then he dodged, hitting directly at Nyah, everything ended up blurry, when vision was clear, everyone around her except for the male.

"This is what one of our many students is capable of, I'll see you next week, oh my names Ethan." He spoke.

"W-Wait... I am not done... with you..." One of the members of the dorm said breathlessly.

Then the boy known as Ethan left, but the minute he left their wounds started to heal, they were not as surprised, anything can be possible at Prince of Peace, the magical school to train their students.