Chapter 1: The Meeting

It was just another year for the family, but was it now? For there was a group of teens that was going to change their stories forever, A group of tweens and teens known as Bill, Sage, Olivia, Ash, Sophie and Carmen were going to stay away from home during the summer break in a new forest, they had prepared everything, but they were not ready to find the start of their story.

"Ready Sage?" Bill asked, she had planned a list of stuff to bring along with them, but the issue was they had to find all of it, luckily, they did, Sage looked just like Bill, brown hair, hazel eyes, but the only difference was the clothes they both were wearing.

"Yeah, ready." She answered with misery.

"I know it's hard that mum and dad broke up, but this will give you some breathe but-"

"COME ON! It is time to go you two!" Ash honked, he was in a car, his dad's to be exact.

"ASH! WHEN THE HELL DID YOU STEAL, YOU'RE DAD'S CAR?!" screamed Sage, Bill forgot what he was going to say over Sage's screaming.

"It's goanna get us there is it not? Soph, Olivia and Carmen are already in the car come on!" Ash said.

They entered the car and indeed saw Carmen, a dark girl with black clothes and black hair, Sophie, a brown-haired girl with jeans and a jacket and Olivia, she had dark hair and skin, they all talked for a bit about what they want to find in the woods, Bill wanted to find a hut, Olivia wanted to find one as well, Sophie and Ash wanted to find money but Carmen just wanted to find anything really, they arrived a few minutes later.

"y'all ready?" Ash asked them.

But they just walked in, it was already night before they talked.

"You shore we should keep walking this way?" Carmen asked.

"Nope." everyone responded.

"I'M EXTREMELY TIRED AND I-"

Sophie was interrupted by what they saw, it was abandoned, but it was what Bill and Olivia wanted to find, it was a cabin.

"You's want to come back through school." Ash asked.

"Yep." everyone answered.