Chapter 4: Possession

Bill remained at the hospital for ten days straight, and through each day, he freed people's dead souls, helped the wounded, and let people to say goodbye to their loved ones, once the ten days were done, each one of his mates had woken up, all of them but Olivia and Shadow, they remained in a coma, Bill didn't understand why, but then once he checked their pulse, he lost conscious, but ended up on an island, and heard chatter.

"Wow, you really have been through a lot." Olivia said blushing.

"Yeah, sis got special treatment, but she's sorry of how she treated me-"

"Ok, there's the two and yoink." Bill says.

He grabbed them as they were kissing, and they ended up awake again. They both stared at Bill who was now sharpening his blade, Shadow went to grab him, but Bill turned to smoke and sat on one of the beams, now sharpening his scythe.

"You can teleport?" Shadow asked.

"Pretty much." Bill answered, now sharpening the Sword of Death.

"Hey, uh, look, can you not tell anyone about this, ok?" Olivia asked

"What that you ended up making out-"

"Olivia and Shadow made out?" Sage yelled.

"WHAT THE F-"

"LANGUAGE!" Olivia yelled before Ethan finished his sentence.

"Wait, what have I missed? You know when I was possessed?" Sage asked.

"Let us just say you ended up wreaking havoc while you were possessed." Bill answered.

"Anyways, Olivia, Shadow, grab my cloak." Bill said.

They did as they were told, and they all turned into smoke and vanished, when they reappeared, Diana and Nyah were where they ended up appearing as well.

"How did-"
"She is my kid; she has my abilities as well." Bill responded, hugging her and kissing Diana, they had been closer ever since Nyah entered their lives.

"If you want, we can leave you to it." Bill and Diana said.

"Yes, thank you." They both said smiling.

Then all three of them disappeared, then they started doing the nasty, but then they heard a chip crunch, they looked over where Diana and Bill were standing invisible from Bill's cloak.

"They know, quick, disappear!" Diana whispered.

Then the two were really gone, and they ended up doing it again, the rest of the day was quiet, Bill, Olivia, Ethan and Shadow played poker in the back of the classroom, Sage, Lily-may and Pheobe were bringing back the dead and ended up freeing Jasmen and Ash but as blue lights, by the end of the day, Bill, Ethan and Ash moved dorms.

"I wonder what their reaction is going to be when they see a ghost?" Ash wondered.

"Yeah." Ethan said.

Then they reached the dorm, but instead of opening the door like normal people, Ash blew up the dorm door, there was screams but once the smoke cleared, the people in that dorm looked like spoiled brats, but they were looking at the group like this wasn't normal, they did have a point, at the door stood a men in a cloak with a scythe on his shoulder, a military soldier and a ghost holding c4.

"N-Nice to meet you, new dorm mates, m-my name is Eddie a-and that's Issac." two kids said.

"Nice to meet you." Bill said, smiling and taking out his hand.

"I am Ethan, I served in the war that happened last month, same with Ash and Bill, Bill's the person that ended the war, plus he's Death." Ethan said.

"w-what about the g-ghost." Eddie said.

"Piss off." Ash said.

"H-He died in battle." Ethan said.

Everyone remained silent, Ash now looking depressed, they all remained quiet, except for one voice.

"I've lost someone too; I loved her as well." he said.

"Same here." another said.

"It was my parents." Cowin said.

"We've all lost someone; we respect someone that continues to fight." The captain of the Watch said.

"Thank you, cap, I wasn't expecting this reaction." Ash said.

"Well, you're one of our bravest soldiers to come back." The captain said.