Chapter 2: The Items

The cabin was abandoned but in perfect condition to live in, they all agreed to live there if it was safe, Bill was going to clean you the attic, Sage was going to clean in the basement, Carmen and Sophie cleaned the rooms and Olivia was going to check if there's internet with Ash.

Bill finished and was about to head back down but as he touched the ladder noticed there was a glimmer of light reflecting of something metal, he walked up to it and removed the things around it and there in front of him, layed two Katana's, it was shining metal with gold Japanese writing that said "血液シュレッダー" he found a shredded poncho with a hood one side, on the other was a mask, the person had to die somehow but whatever did it was deadly.

Sage placed everything back the way it was but on the last box found a book, it was more of Olivia's category but decided to read it Sage read out loud "Hikari" and light was on the end of her fingers, but she wanted to stress out why, but it seemed natural, she rushed upstairs to tell everyone else.

Carmen and Sophie were in the same room but found nothing in the first, it repeated all the way to the last room, giving up finding anything noticed something, Carmen found a green Crystle and put it on, Sophie found two broomsticks and decided to hop on one of them, she kicked off the ground and then soured down the hallway outside soon being able to control it and screamed "WOOOO!" through the sky.

Ash and Olivia found the Telstra box and connected it to their devices and about to tell the others, but Ash heard Sage saying spells up the stairs and got hit with "ana maji st !" and turned into several animals before turning back into a human, Olivia was thrown a broomstick and ended up doing exactly what Sophie did.