Chapter 2: The Green Lights

Bill, Olivia, Ethan and Diana followed Cowin to where the Watch was located now, but it was a bit different, sure there was a few they recognized, but they all had custom armors, new weapons and a lot of soldiers that went out in the war were wearing the same armor, thank God they didn't change out of their armor since yesterday.

"Alright, for those that were here from last year, you know the drill, head to your side of the school, in your old groups, if you don't have a partner, go find one." the captain said.

Like last year, Olivia and Bill went off into the school looking for blue lights, but something odd sat Infront of the two of them, a student was floating in the air, Bill and Olivia pointed their weaponry and the student, and a few seconds later, the student exploded and what looked to be a student was now a green light, and the person standing Infront of them was none other than Sage, Olivia pointed her gun at Sage but she muttered a spell and Olivia was sent back, covered in wounds.

"CRUCCIO!" Sage said.

"Protego." Bill yelled jumping Infront of Olivia, blocking the spell.

"So, you are going to fight back? All right." Sage smirked after finishing the sentence.

"EVADA KEDAVERA-"

"- Expelliarmus."

There spells clashed, but they did not stop, but Sage's spell was getting way to close to Bill's wand, but suddenly a man appeared from Bill's spell, it was his dad, then his mother appeared, it was happening to sage as well, only a lot more people.

"Here, let us help." Bill's dad said.

"STUPEFY!" the three of them yelled.

Then the three spells touched the end of Sage's wand, and she was sent into the wall and fell unconscious.

"Remember, if you need us, we will be here." A voice said.

Bill nodded, lights flew from everywhere, green, blue, but what they all had in common, was they were made by Sage to kill, Bill rushed into the warzone, told a medic of where Olivia was, and joined the fight.

"There you are! Bill, we need you to be yourself when you're on a murder rampage." the captain told him.

"Thought you would never ask." Bill said, smirking.

Bill pulled out his weapons and rushed into the battle zone, followed by Lily-May, Ethan, Cowin and the spirits of those that couldn't be there with them, they gave him strength, Bill was challenged by five hundred spirits oof the dead, they would keep growing unless he did something about them, he started slicing through the lights and shooting bullets, he killed almost every single one of them, until he stopped.

"Please, don't do this, I-I need to speak with Bill, Bill Gordon." one said.

"Well, I'm here, what do you have to say." Bill said impatiently.

"If you saw Sage make us through a green lighted spell, think of what spells the color matches." They spoke.

Bill realized what he was trying to say.

"Your ghosts?" Bill asked.

"Yes, and your friends are alive." he said.