Chapter 4: School

Half the class was asleep the next day, that included Bill and Ash, the rest of them were working so hard that you could barely hear the bell over the scribbling of pencils.

"WHA- oh, school." Ash and Bill said at the same time lifting their heads off the table.

They all walked out but then they all noticed a blue light that looked like a bird, Bill touched it and the light evaporated.

"I hate the assignments this year, there so boring that I can sleep a day!" Ash said loud enough so the teachers heard him.

"Crap, I need to piss." He said before racing off into the bathrooms.

Ash ended up vomiting, he was in pain, like he hadn't eaten in months, he smashed the light switch on his way in, he was spitting blood out of his mouth, he noticed his face felt different, slowly, he looked up into the mirror, he was some creature now, this thing had wings and feathers but looked like a lion, this wasn't the first time, he had built up so much anger.

"WHATS HAPPENED TO ME!" Ash yelled smashing the mirror in front of him transforming back into a human, his anger had gotten worse, his stomach was rumbling like the winged lion, when he got out of the bathroom multiple people staired at him, the one person smirked and stood up.

"Has Ash got some anger huh? Weak, such a big baby sometimes, I can touch him, and he will fall-"

Ash shoved the kid into a wall.

"Seems the opposite." Ash said.

Then the kid through a fist but was blocked by Bill

"You can try mate, he's with us." Bill told him.

And behind him stood a group of guys and chicks

"It's Kaelan." the boy said.

"More like Karen." Ash said back.

Then behind Kaelan formed a massive mob of not just their grade, there were the eights and nines mixed as well as the sevens, this was become a bigger fight than they had expected, then out of the blue Kaelan strikes a kick at Bill who stopped the kick and upper cuts him, hell broke loose, Sage was losing a fight against Kirra but then Sophie grabs Kirra's hair and smashes her head against the wall knocking her out.

"ENOUGH!!!" Screams Mr. Russel

"Oh, sorry, I needed to do that before everyone's blood covers the floor, Kaelan, my office now, Ash, good stir up." Mr. Russel said to Ash.

"Thanks." Ash managed to say covered in blood already, Bill just had a blood nose, Sage had a broken nose, and her lip was bleeding, Olivia's book was covered in blood, Bill had a feeling he knew what happened since there were three people unconscious but at the same time seemed dead.

"You, me, After school, the factory." Kaelan spat out.

The factory was demolished and ruined, it was also hidden so if you were challenged there, you have a high chance of waking up there as well.

"You sure you can do this?" Bill said to Ash.

"Not really, but can you do something if this happens?" Ash asked.

"Yeah, what is it?" Bill questioned.

"Send me to heaven, ok?" Answered Ash

"Sure." Bill said back.