Chapter 2

"We should go into the village today." Fred said as he read the daily prophet.

"Why?" George asked as he poured a glass of milk.

"Dunno really. See if there's anything interesting going on with the muggles." Fred said.

"I think it's a good idea." I told them, "Maybe we can catch a film."

"A film?" George questioned with a confused look on his face.

"I think it's like a moving painting. They mentioned it in Muggle Studies during third and fourth year." Fred told George.

"Right purebloods." I mumbled and tired my best to explain what a film was, "Yeah it's sort of like a moving painting, but they don't interact with you and it's not done with magic. It's like showing you a story. Erm, I think that's a good way to explain it."

"Oh that sounds interesting." George said, "What kind of stories?"

"Loads of 'em. There are comedy, action, horror, romance, dramas, and many more." I told them, "My aunt and uncle once took me to see a horror movie. Friday the 13th part 3 was it's name. Couldn't sleep for a few nights."

"Scared of a film?" Fred laughed, "How old were you?"

"Twelve. If you saw Jason with a bloody machete stabbing people you'd be scared too." I told him and stuck my tongue at him.

"I don't know who Jason is, but we should see a horror film!" Fred grinned.

"I agree. It'll be great!" George grinned as well.

And so we decided to get ready to go to the village. Ginny and Ron found out and wanted to come with us as well.

"Fred, George and Allie, you three are in charge of 'em and you all best be on your best behaviors with the muggles. Remember strictly no magic at all!" Molly warned us and then smiled warmly at us, "Now go have fun my dears."

With that we all five walked to the village. It was a quiet place. I hadn't been to the place much when I came to visit the Weasley family in the past which wasn't much. I was never really allowed to go into the village.

"Now where would the cinema be located at?" I muttered looking around.

"Dunno, Mum never let us come here." George said shrugging his shoulders.

"That's because you two almost destroyed the village." Ginny said, and I looked at them with a raised eyebrow.

"Almost destroyed? What did you two do?" I asked.

"In our defense we didn't know it would catch fire and it wasn't the whole village. Just a tiny part that would have been damaged." Fred told us.

"Here is the short version. We were around the age of eight. Came here with Mum to help with the shopping. Fred and I got bored, decided to walk around while Mum was paying the cashier. Saw this old vehicle sitting 'round the corner and started messing with it. We didn't really know what it was, and then, we accidentally set it on fire somehow." George explained, "Muggles came running, Mum rushed out of the store and looked like she was about to blow. They managed to get the fire out, but since then Mum never took us back."

"Wow, we best stay away from vehicles then. Don't want you two to repeat what happened almost eighy years ago." I laughed a little and Fred walked away from us quickly without a word. Where was he going? I wondered to myself as I watched him.

He walked over to a frail looking old woman. She was trying to push a heavy cart across the street, but was having issues with it. Fred spoke to the woman and offered to push it for her. She was denying his offer, but in the end accepted it when a vehicle stopped in front of them. They honked their horn at Fred and the old woman as Fred helped pushed it. I glared at the driver as Ron made a remark about them. A warm feeling came to my chest when I looked back at Fred and the old woman. She was thanking him as he was speaking to her.