Chapter 11

A four days went by and every night at eight Fred and I went to the dungeons for detention with Snape. We had to do an extra hour those four days, because he had found out that we had done the shampoo prank. 

I woke up and got out of bed. I groaned remembering I had to take a test for McGonagall and for Snape.

I walked over to my trunk and grabbed my uniform. I walked into the bathroom trying to remember what was good potion to get rid of an ogre.

After I got dress into my uniform I figured out the Stinking draught was a good potion to use. I then started to brush my hair thinking about transfiguration.

After I got done brushing my hair and then teeth I walked out of the bathroom. I walked over to my trunk and grabbed my messenger bag that held my books. I walked out of the room and down to the common room.

Fred and George was waiting for me by the fire place.

"Ready guys?" I asked them.

"About time. What have you been doing up there?" Fred asked.

"Trying to remember stuff for our tests today" I said.

"We have tests today? With who?" Fred asked.

I rolled my eyes.

"For McGonagall and Snape" I said.

"Well we're going to fail" Fred and George said.

"Yeah, right you two for some reason get all of the answers correctly without even studying" I said.

"Ah, but the reason we pass is because we have you to cheat off of" Fred grinned putting his right arm across my shoulder.

I felt my cheeks heat up a little.

"Yeah right" I said pushing his arm off.

"Let's hurry and get some breakfast I am starving" George said.

Fred, George and I left the common room talking about the first task that was coming soon. I didn't like the idea of Harry fighting a dragon.

The day went by and took my two tests. I passed them with a good grade and the twins made the same grade as me. Cheating gits.

~*~HP~*~

"Wakey wakey, Allie!" Fred shouted walking into the room.

I grabbed my pillow and tossed at him. Hoping it hit him in the face.

"You missed me, but got George" Fred said laughing as he pulled the cover off of me.

"Fred!" I screamed feeling the cold air hitting my body.

"You wouldn't be cold if you was pajama pants and shirt, and not my old boxers and a tank top" Fred said as I sat up.

"Bite me" I said glaring at him.

I didn't want to wake up today, because it was the day of the first Tournament.

"Come on, Allie, don't be in a grumpy mood" Fred said frowning a little.

"I wouldn't if Harry wasn't in the bloody tournament" I said getting out of my bed.

I stretched and walked over to my trunk.

"Why are you two up here anyway?" I asked them.

"To wake you up" George said as I grabbed a pair of jeans and a sweater.

"Didn't want you to miss the first task" Fred said.

"I wished you two will let me" I muttered.

"Ah, but who will help us bet against people?" Fred asked putting his arm around my shoulder.