Chapter 12

I felt something warm and soft beside me. I tried to get up, but something pulled me to it. I opened my eyes wide.

I turned my head to my left to see who was sleeping in the same bed as me. It was Fred. My cheeks turned redder than my hair.

Why am I in the same bed as Fred? I asked myself, trying to remember what happened the night before. The only thing I remember is getting hit by the sleeping spell.

"Wake up" I said elbowing Fred in the stomach.

"Oof" Fred said as he let go of me to hold his stomach.

"That's a nice way to wake someone up, Allie" Fred said sitting up.

"Sorry, but you wouldn't let go of me" I said getting out of his bed.

"Morning, Allie" George said grinning.

"Morning, George" I said before I stretched.

"Why am I in here?" I asked them.

"Because we couldn't put you back in your bed last night" George said.

"Okay, well I'm going to my room now" I said and walked over to the door.

"See ya later, Allie" Fred and George said.

"See ya guys" I said and walked out of their room.

I walked down the staircase and into the common room. No one was in there so I walked up the girls staircase.

I walked into my room and over to my trunk. I got out my uniform. I then walked into the bathroom. I took a shower and walked down to the common room.

Fred and George was waiting for me.

"Let's go get some breakfast" Fred and George said.

"Okay" I said.

We walked to the Great Hall. We sat near Harry, Ron and Hermione, who was talking about something in The Daily Prophet.

A second or third year walked up to Ron with a package in his arms.

"Parcel for you, Mr. Weasley" the third year said.

"Thank you, Nigel" Ron said taking the package from Nigel.

Nigel stood where he was staring at Harry with a smile.

"Not now, Nigel. Later. Go on" Ron told Nigel.

Nigel left, looking a little disappointed.

Poor kid. I thought.

I noticed Hermione gave him the look, that said you better explain or I'll tell your mother.

"I told him I'd get him Harry's autograph" Ron explained as he opened his package.

"Remind me to get Harry's autograph" I whispered to Fred and George.

They nodded.

"Oh, look, Mum's sent me something" Ron said and pulled out an ugly dress type robe thing.

"Mum sent me a dress" Ron said standing up and held the thing to him.

"Well, it does match your eyes. Is there a bonnet?" Harry said jokingly and reached into the box.

"Aha" Harry said holding a lacy thing.

"Nose down, Harry" Ron said and walked over to Ginny.

"Ginny, these must be for you" Ron said.

"I'm not wearing that, it's ghastly and it might be Allie's" Ginny said.

Ron turned towards me. Before he could say anything Hermione started to laugh.