Chapter 10

I awoke to a scream. I jumped up and looked around with my wand raised. I lowered my wand as I saw Bell jumping up and down excitedly holding a rose.

"Why are you screaming for?" I asked her.

"I just got a rose from Émile" Bell said.

"It's just a bloody rose" I said as I walked over to my trunk.

It's been a week since Émile asked Bell out and it's very annoying. She stayed up all night talking to Johnson about what ever she and Émile did that day.

I walked into the bathroom after I had grabbed a pair of pants and a sweater. I put the pair of pants on and the sweater. I brushed my hair and left it down as usual. I then brushed my teeth.

I walked out of the bathroom and out of the bedroom. I walked down the staircase.

When I walked into the common room it was empty.

"What time is it anyway?" I asked myself.

I looked at the old grandfather clock by one of the bookcases. It was six in the morning. I let out a sigh and sat down on one of the couches.

"What am I going to do for the next five hours?" I asked myself.

It was the weekend. Fred and George love to sleep in till eleven am.

So I sat on the couch thinking of what I could do. Then I remember.

"I haven't wrote to Padfoot in a while or Remus" I said jumping up.

I walked over to one of the tables. I grabbed a piece of parchment and a quill.

Dear Snuffles,

 I am sorry that I haven't wrote to you much, but I have been busy, with school work. How are you and Buckbeak doing? I'm doing fine, and so is Harry.

Love Allie

I laid the letter down beside me and grabbed another piece of parchment.

Dear Remus,

How are you? Fine I hope. Sorry that I haven't wrote to you much. I've just been really busy with school work.  

Love Allie.

I laid the parchment next to my father's letter. I grabbed one more piece of parchment.

Dear Grandma and Grandpa Kindle,

I am sorry that I haven't wrote to you two in a while. I just have been very busy with school. I hope you two are doing well. I am doing fine.

Love Allie.

I picked up Remus's and dad's letter after I had put them in envelopes and walked out of the common room. I walked down the grand staircase and out of the castle.

In the Owlery. I whistled and Squirt flew down.

"Hey Squirt" I said rubbing his head.

Squirt hooted happily.

"I have three letters for you" I said holding the three envelops.

Squirt hooted excitedly.

Squirt loves taking letters to people.