Chapter 7

Two day's has passed and it's Thursday. The day the Tri-wizard's champions will be selected. After all my classes was over Luna, and I walked to the Great Hall to see who was going to put their names into the Goblet of Fire.

A Durmstrang student put his name into the Goblet and then a Ravenclaw put his name in.

I noticed Cedric was being dragged into the Great Hall by some of his friends.

"Come on, Cedric. Put it in!"

They pushed Cedric towards the Goblet. Cedric walked through the age line and put his name into the Goblet. People started to clap.

Cedric and his friends left the Great Hall. After a minute or two Fred and George ran into the Great Hall excitedly.

"Yes!" They both cheered.

"Oh no" I said.

"What is it?" Luna asked me.

"They found away to enter" I said.

"Thank you, thank you" Fred said giving everyone a high-five.

"Well, lads, we've done it" Fred said.

"Cooked it up just this morning" George said.

"It's not going to work" Hermione said.

"Oh yeah?" Fred asked her.

"And why is that, Granger?" George asked.

"You see this?" Hermione asked pointing at the age line "This is an Age Line. Dumbledore drew it himself"

"So?" Fred asked.

"So a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by a dodge as pathetically dimwitted as an Aging Potion" Hermione said.

"But that's why it's so brilliant" Fred said.

"Because it's so pathetically dimwitted" George said.

"Ready, Fred?" George asked as they both stood up on a bench.

"Ready, George?" Fred asked as they both shook the vials of aging potion.

"Bottoms up" They both said opening the vials and drinking it.

They jumped off the bench and landed inside the age line.

"Yes!" Everyone cheered except me, Luna and Hermione.

"Bloody idiots" I muttered as they threw their names into the Goblet.

The Goblet started to act weird by shooting blue flames out and knocking Fred and George out of the age line and a few feet away from it.

I got up and rushed through the crowd to see if they was okay.

When I got over to the they had long white hair and long white beards. They sort of looked like miniature Dumbledores. I started to laugh.

"You said" they both said sitting up and looking at each other.

They soon started to fight.

"Oh, right, you want a piece of me?" Fred shouted.

"I'll tear your ears off!" George shouted.

"Now you're making me laugh" Fred said.

"Take this! Come on!" George shouted.

"We're "old school," right?" George asked Fred as they still fought.

"Yeah, but you look older!" Fred said.

Everyone turned their attention back to the Goblet. Viktor Krum walked into the Great Hall. I didn't care so I turned back to the fight idiots.