Chapter 6

I woke up to Squirt's hooting.

"Shut your stupid owl up, Black" Johnson said as she glared at me.

"No" I said glaring back at her.

"Fine then. I guess someone can kill it like they did to your stupid rat" Johnson said.

Did she just say that!

My anger started to boil as I grabbed my wand. I raised it towards Johnson.

"Say that again? I dare you" I said through gritted teeth.

Johnson's face turned from mad to scared. Johnson then ran out of the room screaming.

I laid my wand down next to Squirt and got my uniform out. I got change into my uniform.

"See ya Squirt" I said grabbing my wand and books.

Squirt hooted happily.

I walked out of the room and down to the common room. No one was in the common room so I walked down to the Great Hall.

I walked into the Great Hall and over to where George was sitting at. Which was across from Fred. I sat down beside George and grabbed a piece of toast.

"Good morning George" I said.

"Morning Allie" George said.

I filled my plate with two eggs, another piece of toast and a few pieces of bacon.

"Ms. Black here is your schedule" Professor McGonagall said holding out a piece of parchment.

I grabbed the parchment saying thanks. She then handed Fred and George's their schedule.

I looked down at mine. I had Transfiguration, History of Magic, Herbology, Potions, Charms, Care of Magical Creatures, and Defense Against the Dark Arts.

"What do you have, Allie?" George asked me.

"Transfiguration, History of Magic, Herbology Potions, Charms, Care of Magical Creatures, and Defense Against the Dark Art. What about you?" I asked him.

"I have all of them except Care of Magical Creatures and History of Magic. I have Care of Magical Creatures when you have History of Magic and History of Magic when you have Care of Magical Creatures. What about you, Fred?" George asked Fred.

"I have all my classes with Black" Fred said.

My stomach felt like it dropped when Fred said my last name. Fred never called me by my first name. Only by Allie or Allison.

"Are you still mad at her, because she won't help us?" George asked Fred.

"Yes" Fred said.

"Why?" George asked.

"Because a friend would help their friends do anything" Fred said.

"But a friend won't help their friends do anything dangerous, like entering the tournament" I said and stormed out of the Great Hall to transfiguration.

I was the first one in the classroom. A few minutes passed and everyone was in the classroom.

"I am going to give everyone a partner for today's lesson" Professor McGonagall said.

I don't care who I'm partnered with, unless it's Fred.

"I had written everyone's name on a piece of parchment. I will make each paper float to you randomly. When you get your partners name go sit next to them" Professor McGonagall said.

Professor McGonagall waved her wand and pieces of parchment flew off her desk and down the aisles of desk. One stopped in front of me.

I grabbed it and looked at the name. On the piece of parchment was Fred's name. I slammed my head down on my desk.