Chapter 3

I let out a groan as Molly woke me up early the next morning. All I wanted was to sleep just a tad bit longer, but she would not allow it. So I sat up in my bed and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. I got out of bed and walked over to my trunk and grabbed the set of clothes I had put together the night before. A pair of jeans, and T-shirt with a red plaid button up

I walked pass Ginny and Hermione who were picking out what they were going to wear. "Should have picked them out last night." I told them and yawned as I walked out of Ginny's room and to the bathroom.

I locked the bathroom door and started the shower. I got un-dress and got into the warm shower. After I got done taking a shower I got dress. I brushed my hair and teeth. As I rinsed out my mouth someone started to pound on the door.

"Hurry up Ginny" Fred or George shouted.

I spit the water out of my mouth into the sink and walked over to the door. I unlocked it and opened it to see George standing there looking grumpy.

"It's Allie, George" I said walking out of the bathroom.

"Sorry. I thought you were Ginny" George said.

"It's alright. You better hurry and get into the bathroom, because I think Ginny's coming" I said.

George walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

I walked away from the bathroom and over to the staircase. Fred was walking down the stairs like a dead person.

"Wake up Freddy! It's a wonderful day!" I shouted excitedly.

"Bite me" Fred snapped at me as stopped where I was standing at.

"Don't be a Slytherin" I said happily.

"Quit being so hyper then" Fred said yawning.

"Can't help it. I'm really excited for the Quidditch match" I said excitedly as we began to walk down the stairs.

"Good morning" Arthur said as Fred and I walked into the living room.

"Morning Arthur" I said.

"Do I look like a muggle, Allison?" Arthur asked me.

Arthur stood there wearing a a golf sweater, a pair of really old pants and a leather belt. He did look like a muggle, just one that was going golfing.

"Yes" I said.

"Allie, dear I'll need your list of things for Hogwarts" Molly said walking into the living room.

"Okay, let me go get it" I said and ran up to Ginny's room. I grabbed the letter from my trunk and returned back to Molly.

"Here you go" I said handing the letter to Molly.

"Oh! Could you get me an owl? I have enough money for one" I asked her.

"Of course. What kind of owl do you want?" Molly asked me.

"Just a small owl" I said handing her a small bag full of Galleons, "Also get something for yourself with what's left over."

"Alright, and I couldn't do that." Molly said taking the small bag.

"It's okay Molly. You're taking care of me and you deserve it." I told her smiling.

"If you're sure." Molly told me and I nodded my head. Molly then walked into the kitchen to make breakfast.

After everyone minus Bill, Charlie and Percy were awake and ate breakfast, we left the Burrow with Arthur who was taking us to an unknown location.