Chapter 15

"Allie will you go to the Yule Ball with me?" Fred asked.

Do I want to go to the ball with Fred? It would be funner than going with someone else.

"Sure" I said smiling.

"Great" Fred said also smiling.

We stared at each other for what felt like hours. Fred was leaning his head towards me, as I leaned my head towards his.

"Hey guys" George said walking towards us.

We stopped moving and leaned back.

"Hey George" Fred and I said.

"What were you two doing?" George asked.

"Waiting for you" Fred lied.

"Oh. Well let's go" George said.

Fred, George and I walked to the common room. We spent an hour joking and talking.

"I'll see you two tomorrow. Night" I said and walked over to the girl's staircase.

"Night, Allie" Fred and George said.

I walked up the staircase and into my room.

~Three Days Later~

I walked into the common room and saw Harry laying down one the couch in front of the fire place with the golden egg on his chest.

"Having trouble?" I asked Harry as I sat down by his feet.

"Yeah. I can't find out what the clue is in this thing" Harry said.

"It's all right, Ron. It's okay, Ron. It's all right. It doesn't matter" Ginny told Ron as she with one of her friends guide Ron into the room.

Harry sat up.

"What happened to you?" Harry asked Ron.

"He just asked Fleur Delacour out" Ginny said as she help Ron sit in one of the chairs.

Hermione who was reading a book got up along with Harry and walked over to Ron.

"What?" Hermione asked.

"What did she say?" Harry asked.

I walked over to them.

"No, of course" Hermione said.

Ron shook his head.

"She said yes?" Hermione asked covering her mouth with her hands.

"Don't be silly. There she was, walking by. You know how I like it when they walk. I couldn't help it. It just sort of slipped out" Ron said.

"Actually, he sort of screamed at her. It was a bit frightening" Ginny said.

"And what did you do then?" Harry asked.

"What else? I ran for it. I'm not cut out for this, Harry. I don't know what got into me" Ron said.

The Patil twins walked passed Harry and told him hi. I nudged him with my elbow and nodded my head at them. Harry got what I was saying.

"Hey!" Harry said walking after them.

~*~HP~*~

It was the night of the Yule ball. All day I was in the fourth year's girl's room as they fixed my hair and make up for me.

I'm not really good at fixing my make-up or hair really good. It was an hour before the ball to start.

"Done" Lavender Brown said as she put down the tube of red lipstick.