Chapter 4

When morning came the next day, I felt myself being shaken. I opened my eyes and saw Fred staring down at me.

"Allie, they made it back" Fred told me. I tossed the blankets off of me and quickly ran out of the room after putting my arm in the sling. I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Thank Merlin! You're alive" I shouted and hugged Harry with my good arm tightly.

"What happened to your arm, Allie?" Harry asked me as I let go of him.

"It's broken" I said.

"How did you break it?" Harry asked.

"Got knocked down during the chaos last night. I'm good other than that. Are you okay?" I told him.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Harry told me.

"Good." I told and looked around the room. I didn't see Percy or Arthur. Were they okay? "Where's Arthur and Percy at?"

"They had to go to the Ministry after what happened last night." Charlie told me as Hermione, Ron and Harry walked up to Ron's room.

"Since the match was cut short, I can take you all to Diagon Alley later to get your books and things for school. We can even have lunch there." Molly told us, "Do let Ron and the others know Fred."

Fred nodded his head and walked upstairs. George walked over to Charlie and started talking to him. Since we were going to Diagon later, I decided to write Remus a letter to let him know things had changed and that we were going to Diagon.

I sent Errol off with the letter, and decided to sit on the couch and started to crochet a little. Molly had taught me a little on how to crochet. She was having me make granny squares for now.

"You're turning into mum." Fred commented as he plopped down onto the couch beside me. I rolled my eyes and focused on the chain I was doing.

"Is that a bad thing?" I laughed, but didn't get a reply due to George being chased by Charlie. George ran through the living room and jumped out of an open window. Charlie followed after him.

Fred and I looked at each other and started to laugh. George must have pulled something on Charlie. I set my stuff down and ran out of the house with Fred to see what was going on. George kept running around the yard with Charlie behind him. I noticed that there were polka dots all over Charlie's face.

"Run, George, run!" Fred shouted as George ran back towards the house.

"Get back here George!" Charlie shouted, "You'll pay for this!"

"I think it's an improvement mate!" George shouted back and ran over to me. He stopped running and placed me in front of him, "Save me Allie!"