Chapter 15

Hey guys here is my tiny update :) I no I said Friday but I decided to write early :) there might also be a update on Friday and will most likely have CP2 stuff

HerondaleBoys~

Chapter 15

Clary~

After returning to Magnus's apartment he kicked them all out straight away saying he had better things to do then baby sit the lot of them. Simon went off with Ryan back to the hotel leaving a grumpy and sulking Isabelle, Alec went straight to the door as soon as they arrived so there was no problem with getting him to leave and well for Clary and Jace they left pretty shocked.

No one knew that they were going to the park so how did Sebastian find them? He didn't have a demon following them 24/7 because Jace never picked one up on the radar. He might of had one of his minions, but Clary thought he would have them training. Maybe she was wrong...

As soon as they arrived back at the institute everyone headed off to their own rooms, Jace had invited Clary to sleep in his bed, most likely so he knew where she was, but, she needed her time alone. Maybe a long nights rest may help.

Clary laid down in bed, she had been having trouble sleeping lately, her back was starting to get on her nerves, but tonight it was also her chest, it felt like is was burning up. Thinking it was just something she ate she let it pass and finally fell asleep.

Jace~

Jace woke to someone knocking on his door, who in the name of the angel is knocking on my door so early? He rolled over and looked at the time 6:24am. With a groan he got up and opened his door to find Isabelle standing there still in her PJ's with a worried expression all over her face.

"Look. I'm not interested in any Simon stuff, go to Clary for-"

"Jace, Clary's in the infirmary" she cut him off

"What?" He went back inside his room to grab a couple things "she was fine last night" Isabelle just shook her head.

Running done the hallway Jace was replaying last nights events, no monster went at Clary so she wasn't hurt at the attack. What had happened?

Arriving in the infirmary Jace saw Clary asleep curled up in a ball on her side clutching her stomach groaning, no one as attending to her "where's the Silent Brothers?" He yelled waking up Clary "or Magnus for that fact"

"Jace?" Clary whispered. He walked over to her bed sitting down on a chair grabbing her hand so he knew she was still there.

"What happened?"

"Nothing. Isabelle just came in my room this morning and got all worried over nothing" she looked up at Jace "I'm fine"

"No you'd not" Izzy said "Jace she was in pain, moaning and groaning" she sat down on the other side of the bed "and I think only one person knows why Clary has so much pain over her body"

"Who?" Isabelle whispered a name but Jace could hear "speak louder Izzy, no one likes a mumbler"

"Sebastian!"

"What!" Jace stood up in his chair

Izzy stood up as well staring Jace in the eye "I know this because all he talks about when he sees Clary is if she is sore yet!" She hushed her voice leaning closer to Jace, her raven hair falling over her eyes "the Silent Brothers won't know and Magnus is sick of helping us"

"He might"

"Try him, but if not Sebastian will know"

Grabbing his phone from his pocket Jace dialled Magnus's number.

"What do you won't golden boy?"

"It's Clary"

"So?"

"She is in pain all over and it's either you we get help from or Sebastian so you can get your butt over here and have a look at her" Jace shouted at the phone

"Okay, one; I don't like the attitude and two; I guess your right better not have Sebastian coming and taking your sides best weapon, if he does though tell me because I don't want to die" he ended the call leaving Jace fuming

"You know your brother has the worst taste in men" he directed at izzy.

Clary~

While Jace and izzy were arguing Clary fell of into a sleep. The land she was in was cold, surrounded by ice and she couldn't place it but knew she had been here before, in another dream.

"You have" a voice said behind her, she turned around to see her brother standing before her "you didn't like that dream" he smirked at her

"What's wrong with me" Clary asked getting straight to the point

"Let's just say I have the only cure and soon enough you will be in so much pain I will come to you and you will beg me to give it to you, I can promise you that sister"

"I will never"

He smiled at her again "we will see" he turned and started walking away, letting the dream become fuzzy "see you tomorrow little sis"

Thanks hope you liked this small chapter. Check out my new story Clockwork Angel in Jems pov. :)

HerondaleBoys~