Chapter 23

Hey guys! Sorry I have been away and now I'm super duper tired, but I decided since I haven't updated in what? 2 weeks that I will today :)

I hope you like this chapter and enjoy you week :)

This chapter is dedicated to fangirling_llama, thank you for the nice comment :)

HerondaleBoys~

Chapter 23

Jace~

Arriving there Jace could just feel that Clary was near him, he knew he must sound crazy but he could. He knew she was in the house front of him. It was a two storied house that looked like any other home, it looked cosy, warm and inviting. But it wasn't, Sebastian was in there planning away.

"Let's go" Jace said to the group

"Wait" Isabelle grabbed his arm pulling him back "what's the plan Jace? Run in there and kill everyone we see?"

"Yeah pretty much" he tried to pull out of her grip but she tightened it.

Giving him a look Isabelle sighed "we should be quiet, hiding in the shadows. Don't just prance around the house looking for her" Jace sighed "ok?" He nodded and without looking at her ran up to the house.

When the group had met up with him Jace was testing windows for a open one when Simon was him self "so, how are we going to get in?" Looking at him Jace rolled his eyes. He decided to ignore the vampire and began to test more windows instead of breaking one because of what he promised Isabelle he wouldn't do

"Over here!" Alec whispered, he was holding up a window motioning the group towards him.

Climbing through the window the first thing Jace saw was that they were in a large library, one that reminded him much of the one at the institute, not waiting for the others who were still helping Alec through the window Jace creeped out the door and was welcomed by a long hallway, every room he check was a bedroom with a queen bed, wardrobe, desk and mirror. He soon met a staircase and began up it until he was stopped by a hand on his shoulder.

"Jace, just slow down" Simon whispered to him

Not bothering to look at Simon he continued, he didn't mean to be this rude but he needed Clary back, he missed her so much and even though she isn't her right now he would do anything to get her back.

Soon enough Jace entered a room that was different to the others, instead of a queen it was a large king bed, a large wardrobe, an ensuite and next to the bed there was a bed side table on one side and on the other was a dressing table with a mirror and sitting before it brushing her hair was Clary.

"Hello Jace" she said looking at him with the mirror, she looked just like she did last time Jace saw her, but instead of her beautiful green eyes they where black holes "fancy seeing you here" she turned around to face him placing the brush on to the table. By the angel she had the same smile "Jonathan will be home soon if you would like to talk to him, hello Simon how's the neck holding up?" Stepping into the room Simon stood by Jace.

Clary went over to her bed and sat on it opening a book which was lying on the pillow, Jace walked over to her allowing Isabelle, Alec and Magnus into the room "Clary-"

"Clarissa" she interrupted him

"W-What?"

"My name is Clarissa" she told him not looking up from her book

"Alright, Clarissa, I'm here to take you home"

"You don't have to go far then cause I am home, with my brother"

"Sebastian isn't your brother"

"His name is Jonathan" she said angrily and looked up at him "Can you please leave I want some peace and quiet so I can read my book"

Jace sat on the bed beside her "where is Se-Jonathan"

"Out" she told him simply

"And where is out?" Jace pushed on

"None. Of. Your. Business. Golden boy" she pounced every word clearly so Jace could understand. She looked back down at her book clearly indicating that Jace and his friends should leave but Jace wasn't leaving until he had Clary back. He grabbed her wrist and brought her close to him, he was trying his hardest not to look into those black pits in her eyes.

"I'm taking you home, and I mean the institute not here"

"Try me" that's when she did the most strange thing Jace had seen her do, she bit him, on the wrist. Jace yelled out from the shock and let her out of his grip instantly. When he got out of his little drama state he saw her fighting Alec, Alec seemed to have the upper hand in the battle for he had weapons but Clary was just dodging every blow that was aimed at her, she soon ended up close enough to Alec that she could knock him to the ground, jace saw her begin to do just that but before she did Jace saw for a split second that she hesitated not noticeable to others but Jace could definitely tell, but the hesitation didn't last long because Alec was soon on the ground.

Isabelle was on her back next with her whipped around Clarys thoroughly clearly not caring if clary was interned afterwards. Clary was starting to seem to lose unconsciousness, so Jace got up to help Isabelle but then with one last but of strength Clary flipped Isabelle over herself and pushed her to the floor.

But Simon was there he knock Clary over in the process making her hit the ground hard, Jace raced over to help Simon with restraining Clary but he didn't need to, because the knock to the head left her lying unconscious on the ground.

"That bitch scratched me!" Isabelle said looking at her wrist "sorry Jace but you know I love Clary, just not her"

"Come one lets get her out of here before Sebastian arrives" Jace sighed, he hated seeing Clary act like this, but he could get over the fact that he knew Clary could fight better then this even when she had drunk from the mortal cup. Letting it go for now he pick her up over his should and started down stairs. When they got outside Magnus didn't wait a split second to open up a portal which they didn't hesitate to go though.

Sebastian~

When Sebastian had arrived back to the manor he could help but notice how quiet it was, of course it was usually quiet because Clary was always in her room painting, so he went up stairs to see her but that was the thing she wasn't there, he ran around the house checking each and every space there was and all that was running through his mind was

She's gone.

And he knew just who took her from him.