Chapter 26

Thank you everyone for staying with this story and I know I say this a lot but I got a lot of homework before holidays. But know that it is holidays I can update more so. yay!
Thank you everyone and I hope you enjoy this chapter.
Not many more to go :(

"I remember that it hurt. Looking at her hurt"-Stuck in Love

Chapter 26

Simon~

Simon was sitting on the couch looking at Clary sleep, the group decided to give her sleeping pills because she was starting to get on their nerves so much. Simon liked watching her sleep. It was the only time she looked like his Clary. The one he loved. Yes he was with Isabelle now and he loved Isabelle, even though he hadn't really told her, but one part of him will always love Clary, maybe not love love but sister love.

He smiled to himself, he never thought he would think of her as a sister.

"Yes!" He heard izzy scream and running into the lounge like she was the smartest person on earth "I have the best idea ever!" She told him.

Soon everyone was in the room sitting down and looking at izzy expectantly. "Well what is it we don't have all day" Magnus said waving his hand around.

"Okay" she took in a big breath then began "Magnus can u maybe use magic to hold off the crazy lady in Clary's head for a little while?"

"Maybe, I don't see why not but only for a few minutes. Why?"

"Well we have all seen that when she is tired that she is the most vulnerable so maybe if we wake her up and get the real Clary to surface, Magnus and hold back the other one and we can talk to her" she smiled to herself.

"You really think we can do that?" Alec looked at his sister, Simon liked the idea and it could actually work.

"Let's try it" Jace spoke up "we will regret it if we don't"

The group started to get ready, Magnus resting so he can have all the power needed for his spell! and all the others were thinking of things that could emotionally mean something to Clary. Simon was right now looking through his phone at picture of the two of them when they were younger. The one he was looking at now was when Clary was trying to teach Simon how to paint like she could and of course all the paint ended up of the both of them, in the picture they were both cover in colourful paints and laughing their heads off.

"Hey" he heard Isabelle come over and sit next to him, she leaned over and looked at the picture. "Ha, you guys seemed to be making a bit of a mess there"

"Yeah, she was trying to teach me to paint, but of course I couldn't" he smiled at the memory

"Well when I was seven Alec was trying to teach me how to draw different runes and what their meanings were"

"Let me guess...you my friend, was a natural" he smirked her

"Of course" she said while she got off the couch and walked out of the room after patting his head like a puppy.

Jace~

Everyone was sitting in front of the sleeping Clary. Simon had the fun task of waking ip the sleeping girl because he was the last one to touch his noes. Everyone knew not to ever wake up a sleeping girl. Simon began poking her softly which obviously wasn't working so he began to shake her which gave him a groan in return. She slowly blinked back into the world and looked at the people in front of her.

"What do you want" she said while yawning. Jace didn't know what came over him, he always went with the plan and that was to show her memories from her childhood but he knew that would work, they needed something that touched her from deep in so he did the one thing he knew that would. He leaned forward and kissed her.

At first she struggled against him for a couple seconds before she kissed him back and he instantly smiled into the kissed. He held he head in-between his two large palms not wanting to let go of her. "Jace" she whispered. He heard someone behind him say now Magnus and when they did he felt Clary jump back a bit but didn't break the kiss. He hands were around his neck and he didn't care that there were people around him seeing this display.

Soon he pulled back unwillingly knowing that they needed time to talk to her.

What he saw shocked him and made him want to kiss her again, but he held himself back. There she was, his Clary looking around confused with her green eyes.

Clary~

She looked around after waking up to the best kiss imaginable. She was in the chair she has been tied to the whole time she had been here, but what was different is she could feel the burning sensation that the ropes gave her when she moved her wrists around.

Wait.

When she moved her wrists around. She had control. She then looked up to see Magnus standing there with his eyes closed but noticeably concentrating. She then looked at the three Shadowhunters and vampire in front of her. Simon smiling like the goofball he is, Alec showing one of his shy smiles, Isabelle grinning like she was proud of herself and Jace looking at her with wide eyes full of love. "Jace" she whispered and that made him smile like a fool.

"It's really you" he said and she nodded, he reached for her hand and gave it a grip that wouldnt be released for a while.

"Clary!" Izzy said to her and soon her friend was hugging her tightly, then felt her being pulled away and replaced by a more familiar hug that belonged to Simon

"Hey Si" she whispered to him

"Hey" he whispered back when he pulled away from her she saw Alec just sitting there and waved at her

"Nice to have you back" he told her

"Nice to be back" she laughed

"Sorry to interrupt you guys and you happy reunion but I can't hold this spell all day" Magnus said

"What spell?" Clary asked everyone

"We are holding back crazy bitch for a while so we can talk to you" Isabelle said proudly

"Let me guess you thought of the plan?"

"Yep" she winked at Clary "any way we need to know something"

"Ask away"

Simon asked "what's Sebastian planning?" Clary flinched away at the name, she had grown to be more strong around her brother even though he is a monster but after being with him fork all that time she couldn't help but flinch

"I'm not completely sure but it's something big. He has millions of demon shadowhunters running around the mansion you saved me from"

"Clary" Alec said "there was nearly no one there" he told her

"Not all the time, I mean, when he is having one of his big meetings there must be around 100 of them in the one house. And I know that's not near as many he has made, sometimes I go down stairs, well she goes down stairs and we see him making a shadowhunter drink from the cup" she admitted

"Clary" she turned to Jace "what is he planning?" He asked her

"He not only wants to kill all Shadowhunters and control he world." She looked down at her lap "he wants demons to rule under his command, to be worshipped by everyone and for fantasy stories be about greater demons. And the only way he can get that is if he kills every last Angel"