Chapter 13

Hey guys sorry for the really late update

HerondaleBoys~

Chapter 13~

Clary~

Once Izzy left no one talked for a while. They just sat in awkward silence that Clary wasn't enjoying. Simon was sitting across from her looking at his hands held tightly in his lap, Jace was cleaning his nails and Ryan was sitting there tapping his hands on the table in boredom. Clary didn't like that guy she didn't know if it was because he was a vampire that she didn't trust or because he just seemed to have this annoying vibe about him.

But she definitely didn't like him.

"Um, Clary we should be going Maryse won't be happy with us staying out this long, she's probably worried" he told her, and he was right every time they stayed out past 11 she gave them a big lecture about Sebastian being around and how she didn't know if we were okay or not.

"Okay" she turned to Simon "Will you be okay?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine" he didn't look up at her

"she will come around" Simon just nodded and Clary and Jace got out of the booth walking away Clary gave Simon a quick kiss on the head and walked out of the restaurant.

"I hope he will be okay" she told Jace

"He'll be fine" he said holding her hand "Come on it's 10:50 and I am not in the mood for another lecture"

Alec~

Alec sat on Magnus's couch that night not sure how to feel, stupid, happy, sad, or angry. The events of this afternoons encounter with Tessa replayed in his head over and over again.

When they arrived she had invited them in and things just seemed,well lets say awkward. The three of them just sat there for ten to twenty minutes in silence until Tessa spoke up. "So, you want me to turn into William like I did Clary and tell you about him and how he felt about Magnus?"

"And tell us that Will is nothing like Alec" said Magnus.

Tessa nodded, her hand reached up to just below her neck to grab something that wasn't there. "So you think" she directed at Alec " that Magnus only loves you because you look like Will?"

"No but i didn't look like him we wouldn't be here now" Alec whispered

Tessa laughed "look I've known Magnus for over a hundred years and let me tell you that he might be a bit stupid, he would never date someone because they looked like someone he had a crush on in the pass."

"She's right" Magnus said "except for the part when she says I'm stupid" he mumbled

"But how do I know that Will was a completely different guy to me?" Alec asked

"Right" she said

"But don't you need something of his?" Magnus said

"No, because I've turned into him once before" then she closed her eyes and Alec could see the look of concentration in her face and then it wasn't hers it was a boy that had black hair and blue eyes like Alec, now he knew how much he looked like him and he took in a deep breath "okay let's get this over and done with, I don't like being in his head"

"Are you able to talk like Will?" Alec asked

"Ha, I doubt it" she/he said, he didn't know "Will was his own person"

"Okay... Did he have feelings for Magnus."

"Alec!" Magnus said

But Tessa stopped and concentrated for a second "no" Alec side in relief "but he did find him annoying and selfish"

"I was the one that was selfish?" Magnus said

"Quickly I hate it here" she groaned

"Okay, ummm" Alec thought for a moment, if this guy like people say he was so selfish and cruel, then did he ever love someone? Had he ever wanted to be with someone even though it was breaking the rules. Because if so Alec could relate to that guy and see how it turned out, if everything his risking to love Magnus was worth it. "Did he ever love someone?"

Tessa paused and whispered out "yes"

"And was it breaking the rules to love her'"

"Yes"

"Did it work out?"

Clary~

The next day everything seemed to be normal, Izzy didn't act like she even remembered what happened last night, which worried Clary.

"Izzy can I talk to you?" She asked

Izzy gave her a look like she knew what she was going to asked "yes" but she clearly knew the chat had to happen sometime

"I think you should talk to Simon"

"No" she groaned " he left me and never called me back then just shows up and thinks everything will be fine, well it's not!"

"Izzy your forgetting he left me to, but forgave him" Clary said calmly

"but it's easy for you to forgive him because you've known him for so long"

"And sometimes I think why did he leave? Why was he scared when we had been best friends for a long time? Didn't he trust me?" She looked at Izzy " but I forgave him because I know what was going on in his head, betraying the one you loved, because I've felt it countless times"

"Whatever" Izzy said turning to move

"Wait!" Clary grabbed her arm "just come to the park today and let him talk to you"

"A park really?"

"No one really goes to the park I'm talking about"

"Who else is going?"

"You, me, Jace, Simon, his new friend Ron or was it Ryan? I don't know and maybe Alec and Magnus"

"The whole gang ha?" Isabelle looked at her "okay but does Simon know I'm coming?"

"No"

"Why not?"

"We'll I bet he is kinda freaked out from your whole episode"

"Fine whatever" Izzy said and started to walk off

"Just don't kill me best friend!"