Chapter 29

• Dedicated to everyone who has read this

sorry for the ong wait, i was just dreading writting this chapter :( because the next one is the very last of this book. i am so thankfull of everyone who has read this and helped it go soo well, because to be honest i wasnt sure how well it was going to go, so thank you.

i hope you like it :)

dedicated to every single one of you xx

~HerondaleBoys~

Chapter 29

Alec~

The battle had been going on for a while now and no side is showing any weakness, all warriors were fighting like their world depended on it. At the moment Alec was in battle with a black shadowhunter, his moves were made with such certainty and power that Alec had received injuries from him and their ongoing fight. The man swung his sword at Alec, but while sidestepping it he drove his own through the mans heart.

He never liked the feeling you got after killing a living creature, even if it was a demon, he felt like he held the title of a killer on his forehead. Growing up with Jace had made Alec wonder how Jace could so easily, without a second thought, end another’s life. Maybe because he wanted to avenge his father’s death or he had a real passion to rid the world of these creatures. But seeing Jace doing it so easily made Alec feel small, but also strive to be like him.

Now he is a strong warrior that would do anything for the right thing. But it doesn’t give him the satisfaction that it does for Jace. How could he be satisfied with himself, he knew he was gay but had told no one, he knew in a way he was a coward and he hated new things. He couldn’t let himself be satisfied, he had to always keep working.

Looking around he saw Magnus in a fight with Derek. His sister, Simon and the werewolves fighting black shadowhunters, and Jace and Sebastian in battle. But that’s when he saw the most horrifying thing he had ever seen.

Jace~

Dodging again Jace tried to knock Sebastian off his feet but he couldn’t, he needed to not surprise Sebastian but do something you would suspect Jace to do because Sebastian would be thinking he would try the most advanced moves but really he just needed to go back to the basics.

Knowing what he had to do the two man both performed equally, knocking each off their balance then themselves receiving a blow, this continuously continued until Jace performed his move.

Sebastian elbowed him in the chest sending him falling to the ground. Kneeling beside him Sebastian laughed. “You were always weak Jace, and you will never improve, one because your stupid and two I’m about to kill you. But really thank you for coming today and showing the support you have” he smirked at Jace “enjoy death Jace”

Jace gripped his knife tightly and wait for Sebastian to come just that one bit closer to him before he raised his hand and pushed his knife through Sebastian’s chest and then driving it out.

Sebastian looked down at his chest seeing his own blood fall out of his body, before he collapsed to the ground in agony. Then when Jace thought it was all over he heard Clary gasp. He looked over to her to see he clutching her chest, moaning in pain.

“Clary!” he ran over to her and held her in his arms as she fell to the ground. Slowly lifting her head she opened her eyes, and Jace was filled with pure happiness, green.

Alec~

Magnus falling to the ground after a powerful spell hitting him, and not moving. Anger ran through Alec’s body. He ran towards Derek and before he could register what was happening he drove his sword through the warlock’s chest killing him instantly.

Dropping his sword on the ground he ran over to Magnus who was breathing in jagged breaths. “no, no, no, your okay” he whispered to him. Magnus looked up at him with sad eyes. He couldn’t lose him, no chance “take my strength”

“No Alec, you need it more then me,” he whispered

“No I don’t, if you don’t take it you will die” Alec pleaded “please”

Magnus weakly nodded his head and performed the spell, once complete Alec felt weaker, heavier with each action he made. Magnus helped him to his feet and smiled at him “I really do love you Alec” he told him

“I love-“ he was cut off by a piercing pain in his chest, his body was brought forward by the force of the attack.

“No!” he heard Magnus cry out, he then felt what was embodied in his chest get pulled out and after a brief second of relief the pain returned and he couldn’t hold his weight any longer and collapsed to the ground. He felt strong arms wrap around his body and hold him tightly “no, no, no” Alec looked up and saw Magnus crying above him.

Alec knew what was happening, he was stabbed and there was nothing either of them could do to save him, Magnus didn’t let Alec give him enough strength knowing Alec would need some to continue fighting. He was dying and there was nothing he could do.

But he couldn’t stop from being happy, he died being the man he wanted to be, a man in love, with a loving family, friends, and a hero. He was proud of who he was.

He was satisfied.

Magnus~

How could this happen... The person he loved the most is dead. Gone. Never coming back. How was he going to get through this? Magnus wanted this person to be with him forever, see their smile forever, and love them forever.

Not anymore.

It was all Sebastian's fault.

He looked up to see the ongoing battle around him and saw his friends fighting for their lives. They had no idea, how was he going to tell them.

How was he going to tell Isabelle that her last blood brother was dead, and tell Jace that his best friend was gone forever.