Chapter 7

Heres another short chapter sorry ive been really busy but the next one will be longer.

HerondaleBoys~

Chapter 7

Sebastian~

Sebastian was lying on a couch in his mansion fascinated by the book he was reading, but that changed nothing he still only had his full attention on Clary. Of course she was his sister... but she was beautiful fearless and most of all. Powerful. Maybe even more powerful them himself. For she could create runes and ever since she went to see the silent brothers she had become even more powerful and that is what Sebastian likes in girls. Power.

But there was one tiny little problem. That jerk Jace Herondale, Lightwood, Wayland or what ever. Clary was only there because he loved her.

Sebastian sat upright in a jolt. His eyes focused on the dark room around him. The guards at the door looked at him cautiously but knew better then not to step forward and help, Sebastian usually kills them on the spot.

But that was just it wasn’t it. Clary was only staying there because of her mum, Simon and Jace. But what if she didn’t feel wanted anymore, she would have to leave with him. He would tell her how much he needed and wanted her and because of her desire to be loved she would go willingly.

But the real trouble was getting her to agree to come with and making her loved ones seem to hate her. And since Simon went all vampire on her which he wasn’t happy about, he only had to deal with her mum and Jace but he was pretty sure that if clary where to tell her mum everything that has happened and them have a fight with her mum, she would take all her anger out on Jace.

Perfect.

Clary~

That night clary had a dream that she was in a snowy feild and each way she looked there was only snow except for the person standing next to her.

"Sebastian" she whispered

"Hello Clary, how’s life?"

"Worse that your here"

"Now don’t be mean i was just being polite" he smirked

"Yhea whatever" she looked at him "What do you want Brother?"

"Why do i get the feeling they don’t love you anymore"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean Simon attacked you, Jace got made when he saw you drank from the mortal cup and i get the feeling mum wont be happy when you tell her everything that’s happened"

"Why do you think that?" Clary asked

"Oh no reason just that if you were with me i could look after you i would love you no matter what" he raised a hand to her cheek "Now wake up and think about" he kissed he on the lips slightly before she woke up with a jolt.

hope you liked it the next one will come in around a week

HerondaleBoys~