Huge Mistake🔞

This chapter is so emotional and I cried fr while writing it, prepare some tissues before reading it! You will cry for sure, pls if you're not prepared don't read this chapter as I warned you before this fic is dark and I'd like to know you thoughts about the chapter.

⚠️ Rape/Non_consensual/ Mention of trauma🔞

VEGAS POV :

I don't know what got into me when I started to behave like this it's like I became someone else I was blinded by jealousy entirely, I admitted that I was sick, and had jealousy problems when it came to loving someone, And it's only happened since Pete came into my life.

I was so overwhelmed with hate that I couldn't stop for a moment and consider my decision or try to think rationally.

"VEGAS...STOP!" Pete's pleadings didn't get through me like I couldn't hear him.

"YOU MADE ME DO THIS! I'M FED UP WITH ALL YOUR LIES!" I burst out in frustration.

My hands roamed around his body he was still wearing his underwear so in a rough motion I lowered it and his pleads were getting louder with each action.

I placed his hands above his head again and feasted on his neck I started sucking harshly at the same spot the man touched as Pete whimpered and tried to push me but I bit his neck way too hard making him scream with the pain I guess it also drew blood.

"Vegas...ahhh...Please" He begged and whined but I was only concentrating on one thing.

"I know you're enjoying it, Pete, in the end, you're a fucking whore!" I said hurting his feelings I didn't care if it would make him feel vulnerable but I was like someone else.

I can't believe that I trusted him and opened up to him but he kept me in the dark all those times pretending and putting on a fake face, making me feel like he was an angel who only was in the wrong place which I excused his job because he needed money that's why I didn't want him to get tainted in that rotten place I wanted to protect him and offer him a job which he don't need to dance naked in front of thousands of men drooling over him! I didn't know him well back then but I felt the goodness in him I was deceived by his innocent look and by his fake lies.

"Why did you lie to me Pete, Ha?" Every time I want to calm down I remember those times I believed all his lies, How could you do this to me, Pete?

"VEGAS! YOU'RE FORCING YOURSELF ON ME! STOP!" Why he's not answering the damn question? Is it too hard to confess his lies and admit that he's a fucking whore who gets fucked for money!

"YOU LIKE IT WHEN YOU OPEN YOUR LEGS FOR THOSE DAMN DIRTY MEN BUT IT BECAME TABOO WHEN IT COMES TO ME!" I exploded and took off my boxer I looked at him and his eyes were fixating on me with my hand movements with evident fear and panic in his eyes as I held his legs spreading them widely as I touched his asscheeks.

"Vegas...No please...No Vegas don't!" He broke into tears and his hands clutched into the sheets hard like his life depended on it.

"Nothing can stop me now, Pete" I admitted and wanted to prepare him with my fingers first but every time I looked into those mesmerizing eyes I felt even mad, I kept telling myself that he had been touched like this before by many men so why should I go easy on him!

Pete's struggles became even more wild he started to shake trying to find something to help himself to get out of this hell.

He starts to squirm beneath me but he can't break free because of the strength I have, it would be more difficult.

"Let me go...please...I'm begging" I wouldn't stop and I couldn't stop either I felt the urge to claim him fast to have him all for myself I wanted to feel him whole I can't bear the idea of someone touching him so I'm going to shake those feelings away when I'm inside of him...I only need him for myself.